Saramonic Passive Audio Adapter
Saramonic Passive Audio Adapter for DSLR & Camcorder, Universal Hotshoe Mount
By DPD On 20th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The unit can be mounted on any camera that has a standard hot-shoe mount, and also provides a further 3 mounting shoes for attaching microphones, wireless receivers, LED lighting etc.
This adapter provides a compact dual microphone mounting and audio mixing solution, and allows the user to easily mount and control 2 microphones or wireless receivers.
The unit is passive and virtually noise free, no batteries or power source is required.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • DSLR camera and camcorder mountable. Universal attachment via standard hot-shoe. Also includes three integrated mounting shoes, to attach a variety of microphones or wireless receivers.
• Inputs: One stereo 3.5mm (1/8”) Mini-Jack Input to connect stereo mic. Two mono 3.5mm (1/8”) Mini-Jack Inputs to connect mono mics.
• Output: One stereo 3,5mm (1/8”) Mini-Jack Outputs audio signal from the adapter to the camera.
• Mono / Stereo Switch: Select mono or stereo output mode.
• Dual trim control knobs to adjust the signal to each channel for optimum recording levels. Passive operation, no batteries required.
• Input Level: MIC Setting – 35dBu minimum.
• Gain: Unity.
• Frequency response: 20Hz to 20 kHZ ( +/- 5db).
• Dimensions: 77 x 55 x 58mm.
• Weight: 153g.
• Box Contents: SR-AX100 Audio Adapter unit, signal transmission cable x1, user manual, warranty card.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited