Sapphire AMD Radeon RX 550 2GB GDDR5 PULSE Graphics Card
Sapphire Radeon RX 550 PULSE 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card, 14nm, 512 Streams, 1206MHz Boost, 7000MHz GDDR5, DP/HDMI/DVI
By DPD On 25th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Powered by Polaris
The 4th generation of Graphics Core Next architecture is the modern, future-proof foundation of Polaris GPUs. It brings energy-saving solutions of Radeon Chill, native support for crucial next-generation API features and latest display technologies, like HDR and Radeon FreeSync 2.
Intelligent Fan Control III
Enjoy the silence! Under light workloads, the fans won't spin at all. They restart when you fire up a new game. This ensures your GPU stays cool.
Radeon Chill dynamically regulates framerate based on your in-game movements.
Enhanced Sync Technology
AMD Radeon FreeSync technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. Behold the next breakthrough in PC gaming performance..
Enhanced Sync Technology
Performance parts you need for an excellent gaming experience at a price you can afford.
• Cool & Quiet - Focus on the task at hand whether gaming, working or relaxing. With a high-efficiency air foil fan and cooling design, you will never be bothered by noise.
• Affordable> - Sapphire Pulse features a range of high performance cards to match your budget so that you can game the way that you want to without breaking the bank.
• Quality Components - Rest assured that gaming on SAPPHIRE Pulse remains stable no matter how long your session lasts. We're using industry-leading components that are engineered to last, maintain great power and minimize coil whine
• Sapphire Pulse - Beautifully designed by gamers for gamers with an eye to fit any case build.
• Long life black polymer cap High quality aluminum-made long life capacitor is not only to extend the component life time, the product reliability and overclocking ability are also improved. When operational temperatures dropped by 20°C, the product life span is going to be extended up to a factor of ten. In addition, when the operational temperature increased by 20°C, the product life span only decreased by 10%.
• Engine Clock: Up to 1206 MHz (Boost).
• Memory: 2GB GDDR5 7000 MHz Effective.
• 512 Stream Processors.
|Chipset||Radeon RX 550|
|Manufacturing Process||14 nm|
|Cores & Clocks|
|Boost Clock||1206 MHz|
|Video Memory (VRAM)|
|Memory Clock||7000 MHz|
|Memory Speed (Effective with DDR)|
|Memory Bus||128 Bit|
|Memory Data Rate|
|Cooling Solution||Single Fan (1)|
|I/O & Connectivity|
|AMD CrossFire Support||Supported|
|AMD Freesync Support||Yes|
|AMD FreeSync Version|
|Microsoft DirectX Support|
|Max. Concurrent Displays|
|Maximum Digital Resolution|
|Maximum Analog (VGA) Resolution|
|Peak Half Precision Compute Performance (FP16)|
|Peak Single Precision Compute Performance (FP32)|
|Peak Double Precision Compute Performance (FP64)|
|Power & Thermals|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Graphics Card TDP/Power|
|Minimum Recommended PSU||400 W|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Low Profile Support|
|Dimensions||158(L)X112(W)X 28(H) mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- 0871 472 4747