Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD + Seagate 1TB HDD Desktop SATA Storage Bundle
250GB Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SATA3 SSD + 1TB Seagate BaraCuda 3.5" SATA3 HDD Storage Drive Bundle + 30g Antec Cleaning Gel
By DPD On 21st Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
We have combined Samsung’s hugely popular 850 EVO Solid State Drive; packing 250 Gigabytes of super-fast SSD storage at lighting speeds of up to 540 Megabytes per second, & incorporating high performance 3D V-NAND, along with one of our most highly rated Seagate HDDs; the BarraCuda, which provides a massive 1TB of Hard Disk Drive storage space running at a rapid 7200rpm.
The 250GB Samsung 850 EVO SSD is perfect for use as a boot drive for your operating system, and for your most heavily used programs & games where speed is key, while the huge 1TB Seagate BarraCuda HDD is ideal for storing all of your music, videos, photos, & documents, at much lower cost that a comparatively sized SSD.
Both these Storage Drives use the ubiquitous SATA III interface, ensuring their compatibility with a wide range of desktop computer system, making this bundle ideal as an upgrade for an old system, or a great choice for the start of a brand new DIY build from Scan.
Dust just loves all your Electronic devices such as Smartphones, Tablets & Monitors, so we have thrown in some Antec Cleaning Gel to help get them all cleaned-up!
Need more space for your programs & files? Check out our larger bundle here. Features 250GB Samsung 850 EVO 2.5” SATA SSD Features:
• 2.5-inch form factor SSD for Desktop & Laptop PCs.
• SATA 6Gb/s ensure wide compatibility.
• High performance Samsung 3bit MLC V-NAND memory.
• Samsung Magician Software for SSD management.
• Samsung Data Migration Software.
1TB Seagate ST1000DM010 BarraCuda 3.5” SATA HDD Features:
• Versatile HDD: Ideal for all your PC needs & brings you industry-leading excellence in personal computing.
• Over 20 Years Experience: The BarraCuda family has delivered super-reliable storage for the hard drive industry.
• 1TB Capacity for Desktops: BarraCuda leads the market with a wide range of storage options available.
• Advanced Power Modes: Help save energy without sacrificing performance.
• SATA 6 Gb/s Interface: Optimises burst performance.
30g Antec Deep Cleaning Gel Features:
• Non-Drip Cleaning Gel Compound: Adheres to screen to prevent damage.
• Anti-Bacterial: Kills 99.9% of bacteria for over 24 hours.
• Alcohol & Ammonia-Free: Designed specifically for electronically sensitive devices.
• Anti-Static: Continues to keep dust off your device even after cleaning.
• Fingerprint Resistant: Maximizes your screen's display.
• Supplied as 30 g micro gel bottle.
• Includes 20x20 cm (7,9"x7,9") microfiber cloth.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0330 (7267864)
Date Issued: 27th Nov 2017
The arrival of the solid-state drive (SSD) has revolutionised the speed at which modern PCs perform common tasks. This is because SSDs have no moving parts, compared to larger, bulkier mechanical drives, thus they store information on memory chips. This means that accesses, reads and writes are many, many times faster