Expedition XP106 Rechargeable Battery Powered PA is packed with incredible features, including Bluetooth connectivity and a built-in 4-channel mixer. It also comes complete with a wired handheld dynamic microphone for delivering impromptu performances and professional presentations in any environment. Such versatility, combined with clean, crisp audio, makes the XP106 an all-in-one solution for classrooms, conferences, tour groups, parties, as well as a variety of outdoor applications.
Ensuring pristine, full range sound, the XP106 features a 6” woofer and a 1” high frequency driver. A lightweight, 100-watt Class D amplifier, perfectly matched to its drivers for high efficiency and low current draw, powers the XP106. The unit’s rechargeable battery also increases the system’s portability, allowing for up to 20 hours of continuous use wherever great sound is needed.
The XP106’s 4-channel mixer features multiple input options with separate level controls, including an XLR-1/4” combo channel (included dynamic handheld mic and other Mic/Line level devices), a 1/4” channel (guitars and other line level devices), an 1/8” channel (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.) and a Bluetooth channel to wirelessly stream music from your smartphone, tablet or laptop. The XP106 also has a Line Out to cascade multiple systems together and expand your sound, as well as a Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback. The system even has a USB Wireless port for integrating Samson’s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (not included) into the fold and creating a completely wireless audio solution.
High quality components, versatile features, convenient portability and Samson’s commitment to premium sound makes Samson’s Expedition XP106 a consummate single system solution for a wide range of public address applications.
• All-in-one, lightweight portable PA system
• Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music
• Includes wired handheld dynamic microphone
• Rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
• 2-way speaker enclosure with 6” woofer
• 1” high frequency driver
• Class D amplifier produces 100 watts of power
• 4-channel mixer
• XLR-1/4” combo input for microphones and other line level devices
• 1/4” input for guitars and other line level devices
• 1/8” stereo Aux input allows for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
• Line output to cascade multiple systems together
• Music/Speech switch for optimizing output EQ for speech or music playback
• USB Wireless port for use with Samson’s Stage XPD1 USB Digital Wireless System (sold separately)
• Battery level LED indicator
• Integrated carry handle
• 1 3/8” speaker stand mount
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Samson XP106 PORTABLE PA . Please choose from the list below.