Samson Go Mic Connect
Samson Go Mic Connect USB Microphone With Focused Pattern Technology, Omni-Directional, One-Touch Mute, DNR, Echo Erase,
Samson's ultra-compact Go Mic Connect improves your digital communications and computer recordings through groundbreaking Focused Pattern Technology™. This allows users to adjust the pickup area to focus more directly on a desired sound source. Sound outside the focus pattern is reduced, making Go Mic Connect ideal for noisy VoIP communication and mobile recording environments.
Focused Pattern Technology™
The Go Mic Connect aligns its dual microphone capsules to create a pickup beam that can zero-in on a designated vocal source. Combining the Focus Plus and Focus Direction (Windows only) settings, users can horizontally steer the pickup beam or narrow its width for more defined results. This is especially useful in loud environments and field recording.
Sound Deck Advantage
The included Samson Sound Deck software offers Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), which reduces continuous external environmental noise, improving audio quality and limiting post-production edit time. Windows users also get Echo Erase for eliminating feedback caused by room ambience or external speakers, as well as a built-in recorder with easy file export.
The Go Mic Connect features a custom clip that adjusts to fit everything from thin laptops to large TV monitors. It can also stand up on a desk for use with tablets and smartphones, or fold up for transport in the included carry pouch. A Mute button and headphone output for direct monitoring complete this useful computer audio solution. Features • Portable USB microphone with Focused Pattern Technology™.
• Ideal for Skype™, FaceTime®, Google Hangouts™ and VoIP communications.
• Perfect for voiceovers, YouTube videos and recording music.
• Samson Sound Deck software provides Focused Pattern Technology™, Focus Direction, Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), Echo Erase and audio recorder.*
• Focused Pattern Technology™* adjusts pickup area (“beam”) towards desired sound source.
• Focus Direction* provides user control over pickup beam direction.
• DNR* reduces ambient background noise (HVAC systems, computer fans, etc).
• Echo Erase* eliminates echo/feedback caused by external speaker monitoring.
• Clips atop laptops, computer monitors and televisions.
• Stands on desk for use with tablets and smartphones.
• Headphone output for direct monitoring.
• 1-touch Mute.
• Mac and Windows compatible, no driver installation required.
• USB cable and protective pouch included.
* Focused Patten Technology™ and DNR for Mac and Windows. Focus Direction, Echo Erase and audio recorder for Windows only.
|Polar Pattern (Direction)||Omnidirectional|
|Wired / Wireless||Wired|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.