Sama Black Fish Silent PC Case with 2 x 12cm Front & 1 x 12cm Rear Silent Fans
The two 120mm silent front fans and the 1 x 120mm silent rear fan, give the Sama Black Fish a unique style, while keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 5 x 120mm fans (3 included) and with water cooling support with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned either at the front or the top of the case), also the front can support a 280mm radiator, the Sama Black Fish should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access. The black exterior and interior of the case, complete the luxurious and outstanding design of the Black Fish.
With safety in mind, the edges of the Black Fish are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The Sama Black Fish supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX. Features • Noise Cancelling Material - The top cover and both sides are designed with noise cancelling material to make the Sama Black Fish a high-end silent gaming case.
• I/O Ports - 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 and HD Audio are located at the top.
• Additional Ports / Features - 1 x fan controllers (Controlling up to 5 fans) and a card reader are included to give the user more choices.
• Removable Front Door - Removable front door and dust filter provide excellent protection and minimise dirt and dust.
• Large GPU Support - With support for up to 465mm graphics card.
• Large Cooler Support - A maximum height of 179mm for CPU coolers.
• Internal Cable Management - A maximum depth of 35mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler and looking less cluttered.
• Fan Support - Supports up to 4 x fans, 3 at the front, and 1 on the rear.
• Water Cooling support - A 240mm / 280mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at the front, a 120mm water cooling radiator can be fitted at the rear.
|Case Edition||Black Fish Silent Case|
|Case Form Factor||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Fans Included||2 x 120mm|
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||179 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||465 mm|
|Dimensions||233 x 466 x 530 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||10.8 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.