Sama Ark Black Full Tower PC Gaming Case with RGB Front Top & Rear Fans
The two 120mm RGB front fans, 2 x 120mm RGB top fans and 1 x 120mm RGB rear fan, give the Sama Ark a unique style, whilst keeping the system cool. With the ability to install up to 5 x 120mm fans ,a water cooling kit with a 240mm radiator (which can be positioned at either the front or the top of the case), also the front can support a 280mm radiator, the Sama Ark should keep even the most demanding gaming system cool.
The I/O Ports are conveniently located at the top of the case, giving the user easier access and with an all black interior complete the luxurious and outstanding design of the Ark.
With safety in mind, the edges of the Ark are all rolled to minimise any injuries whilst building the system. The Ark supports the following motherboard types: ATX, Micro ATX and Mini iTX. Features • Front Panel - The Sama Ark front panel is made up of mesh and plastic and along with the RGB fans with 7 different colours, give the Sama Ark a unique look.
• I/O Ports - 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB 3.0 and HD Audio located at the top.
• Additional Ports and Features - 2 x fan controllers (controlling up to 5 fans each), a card reader and a LED controller allow the user to control the LED
• Side Window - Both sides of the case have a clear side window, allowing the user to show off their internal components.
• Large GPU Support - With support for up to 465mm graphics card.
• Large Cooler Support - A maximum height of 179mm for CPU coolers.
• Internal Cable Management - A maximum depth of 35mm, allowing for the cables to be routed to keep the components cooler and looking less cluttered.
• Up to 5 x 120mm Fans - 2 at the front (2 x RGB fans included), 2 at the top (included) and 1 at the rear of the case, (included). Colours include Red, Blue, Green, Cyan, Yellow, Pink and Purple.
• Water Cooling support - A 240mm or a 280mm water cooling raditator can be fitted at the front, a 240mm water cooling radiator can be fitted to the top of the case as well.
|Case Edition||Ark Black with RGB|
|Case Form Factor||Full Tower|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|Front/ Side/ Top Panel||
|Front Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Top Radiator Compatibility||1 x 240mm|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Power Supply Form Factor||ATX|
|Max PSU Length|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||179 mm|
|Max VGA Card Length||465 mm|
|Dimensions||248 x 530 x 520 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||8.9 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.