Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System Joy Stick & Throttle
Saitek X52 Pro Flight Control System Joy Stick & Throttle with Multifunction LCD Display
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MFD screen, first introduced on the X52 Flight Controller, is now interactive. Now you can display important in-game information such as the Radio Stack and interact with your games directly. Shipping with support for Microsoft’s Flight Simulator X, there’s also a Software Development Kit (SDK) included which allows budding programmers to create interactions with their own favourite games. See what’s been created already on our forum.
Flight Simulator X
Flight Simulator 2004
DCS: A-10C Warthog
DCS: Black Shark 2
Lock On: Modern Air Combat (LOMAC)
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 / 2 / 1
Take On Helicopters (TKOH)
Rise of Flight
Falcon 4.0: Allied Force
Falcon BMS 4.32
World of Warplanes
Chose between night-friendly red, green or amber illumination for the different LED buttons on the controller. Using the SDK, you can also program the LEDs to react to conditions in your game such as flashing red during a stall or changing colour when pressed. Now there’s a huge number of possibilities for even greater interaction between your controller and the simulation.
New metal parts increase durability and the unique dual-spring mechanism provides a progressive spring force on the stick’s movement, making it more resistant the further you move it from centre. The X52 Pro uses the same magnetic hall sensor, non-contact technology as the X52 but we’ve doubled the number of sensors to improve response. The smooth movement and enhanced control give you unparalleled accuracy and bring you even closer to reality. Features • 2 dedicated MFD buttons and 2 rotary dials with in-built buttons to control additional game functionality
• MFD displays data directly from games, including Radio Stack info from Microsoft Flight Simulator 10
• Software Development Kit included for creating game-specific programs to interact with the MFD
• Choice of red, amber or green button illumination
• lluminated buttons and MFD - ideal for low light environments
• Throttle unit illumination varies depending on throttle position
• Enhanced MFD backlighting
• Precision centering mechanism, non-contact technology on X and Y axes and constant spring force reduce free play, improve control and increase durability
• 2-stage metal trigger; 2 primary buttons in 1 convenient position
• 4 fire buttons including missile launcher with spring-loaded safety cover for instant access
• Conveniently positioned metal pinkie switch provides shift functionality to double up on programmable commands
• 2 X 8-way Hat Switches
• 3D rudder twist
• 3-position rotary mode selector switch with LED indicators
• 3 spring-loaded, base-mounted toggle switches for up to 6 programmable flight commands
• 5-position handle adjustment system to suit all hand sizes
• Progressive throttle with tension adjustment, detents for afterburner and idle
• 2 fire buttons
• Scroll wheel with built-in button
• Mouse controller / hat switch with left mouse button
• 8-way hat switch
• 2 x rotary controls
• Smooth-action slider control
• Clutch button initiates ‘safe mode’ to allow on-the-fly profile selection, or to display button functionality without activating
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
The array of joysticks on offer is massive with price varying almost as much as the styles of sticks themselves. The trick is buying a stick suited to your needs and not something that either doesn’t do what you need or has extras that you’ll never use. The reason there are so many sticks on the market is because they each fulfill a particular niche… so let’s take a stroll through the joystick forest and sort out the slender silver birches from the mighty oaks….