The acclaimed Seaboard RISE is now available as a 49-keywave controller with a four-octave playing surface. The Seaboard RISE 49 extends the possibilities of the breakthrough music device of the year.
A new interface
Pliable, pressure-sensitive keywaves take the place of keys on a traditional keyboard. The sensor-embedded keywave surface lets you shape sound through touch. Three faders let you fine-tune the responsiveness of the surface to touch.
You can control sound and make music through Five Dimensions of Touch: striking the keywaves, pressing into them, gliding sideways along them, sliding up and down the keywaves, and lifting off.
Wireless and portable
Using MIDI over Bluetooth, the RISE 49 works wirelessly, helping you take your controller wherever you wish to make music. That is now even easier with NOISE, the iPhone app that works as a mobile sound engine for the Seaboard RISE.
Now with 49 keywaves
The playing surface of the RISE 49 is twice the size of the RISE 25. The four octaves of the playing surface can be extended through the octave shift button.
For stage or studio
The RISE 49 is an ideal controller for either stage or studio. It combines the playability of a performance instrument with the portability and versatility of a MIDI controller.
Your favourite software
Equator, ROLI’s software synthesizer and sound engine, is bundled with every RISE 49, giving you granular control of sound in multiple dimensions. The RISE 49 is also compatible with a wide range of software across OS X and Windows platforms. Bitwig 8-Track is included with every RISE 49 so you can record and edit your music right out of the box.
Take it anywhere
The custom-made Soft Case, included with every RISE 49, helps you carry it between home, studio, cafe, and gig. NOISE takes the mobility of the RISE 49 to a whole new level.
• 834 mm x 210 mm x 22.86 mm / 5.5 kg (32.83 in x 8.27 in x 0.9 in / 12.13 lbs)
• Continuous pedal input (1/4" jack)
• USB B port (MIDI out and power)
• USB A port (for charging peripherals)
• 9–12V 2A DC port
• Internal battery
• Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth
• Bundled with Equator, the world’s first purpose-built, multi-dimensional software synthesiser, and Bitwig 8-Track DAW
• OS X 10.8+ / Windows 7+ / iOS
• Intel Dual Core i5 2.5GHz or faster recommended
• 4 GB RAM minimum / 8 GB RAM recommended
• 2 GB available disk space for Equator installation
• USB 2.0+ port for USB compatibility
• Bespoke soft case
• Manage settings in ROLI Dashboard
• USB cable
• One year full warranty
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as ROLI Seaboard RISE 49, Keywave controller with Four Octave playing surface, Portable, Wireless, Soft Case . Please choose from the list below.