The TRI-CAPTURE USB interface is a unique, compact audio interface optimised for personal and mobile recording, vocal and guitar recording, and streaming-internet applications. With its mixer-like design and dedicated front-panel controls, TRI-CAPTURE makes it easy to mix, control, and monitor a variety of signals. Plug a microphone into the XLR input, an instrument into the 1/4-inch jack, and a stereo instrument or device into the AUX input. The unique REC MODE section provides instant selection of recording scenarios, including LOOP BACK for web streaming applications. TRI-CAPTURE is full-featured yet portable, and is USB bus powered for a clean, simple setup.
• Affordable, easy-to-use interface for guitarists, vocalists, and other musicians
• Also works great for video production, web streaming, and creating podcasts with unique LOOP BACK function
• XLR mic input with phantom power, plus 1/4-inch input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
• Stereo AUX input with dedicated volume control
• Balanced 1/4-inch TRS outputs and headphone jack
• Low-latency ASIO driver; recording and playback at rates up to 24-bit/96 kHz
• USB bus powered with 24-bit/96 kHz operation
• Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
Number of Audio Record/Playback Channels
Record: 1 pair of stereo Playback: 1 pair of stereo Full duplex (except 96 kHz)
24 bits (linear)
96 kHz, 48 kHz, 44.1 kHz
Nominal Input Level
Mic input: -60 to -30 dBu Guitar input: -25 dBu Line input: -10 dBu
Output jacks: +4 dBu (input terminated with 1 k ohm, Input Monitor: OFF, IHF-A typ.)
Residual Noise Level
93 dBu typ.
100 dB typ.
MIC/GUITAR ALL INPUTS LOOP BACK (expect 96 kHz)
INPUT1 (Mic) jack (XLR type, balanced, phantom power DC 48 V, 10mA Max) INPUT2 (Guitar) jack (1/4-inch phone type) INPUT3 (AUX) jacks (L, R) (RCA phono type) Output jacks (L, R) (1/4-inch TRS phone type (balanced)) Headphone jack (Stereo 1/4-inch phone type) USB connector (USB Type B)
Supplied from the computer via USB
Owner's Manual CD-ROM USB cable Cakewalk SONAR LE DVD-ROM (for Windows)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Roland Tri-Capture UA33 - USB 1.1, 96 kHz, 24 Bit, 1 Mic Pre's , 4 / 2 Analogue I/O . Please choose from the list below.