Roland System 1 Synthesizer (B-Grade)
Roland System-1 Synthesizer (B-Grade)
By DPD On 24th Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Back in the 1970s, Roland launched the SYSTEM 100, 100M and the now almost mythical SYSTEM 700. These modular and semi-modular synthesizers are heralded to this day for their flexibility and character of sound. Over the years, they've been put to great use by visionary artists on countless classic tracks.
Meet the SYSTEM-1, a synthesizer probably unlike any you've encountered before.
Like its predecessors, the SYSTEM-1 breaks new ground with remarkable flexibility and access to a vast palette of synthesized sounds with the bold and unmistakable character associated with Roland synthesizers for nearly four decades.
At the heart of the SYSTEM-1's sound is our new Analogue Circuit Behavior technology (ACB) which we use to carefully analyse every aspect of analogue circuits and then faithfully recreate them down to the finest details.
This technology fills the SYSTEM-1 with a fusion of beautifully classic and utterly modern synthesizer tones. Sound good?
The SYSTEM-1 can control and even host software recreations of classic Roland synthesizers. That's right.
The SYSTEM-1 can control plug-in versions of now legendary Roland synths, and those same plugins can be hosted in the SYSTEM-1 itself - with no computer required.
You can even switch between the SYSTEM-1's internal sounds and those of the hosted plug-in. We call this wizardry "Plug-Out" - and we're pretty excited about it.
And we think you'll be excited too once you experience the supreme authenticity of the upcoming SH-101 soft-synth, with the SYSTEM-1 providing an intuitive and fully automatic one-to-one control interface that just works.
Let's be honest. Who could make a better plug-in version of a classic Roland synth than Roland?
And the SH-101 is just the beginning.
The SYSTEM-1 not only sounds amazing, but it also has a totally innovative design with performance ready controls, quality construction, and a dizzying array of lights and knobs and sliders that proclaim - unashamedly - "I am synthesizer. Hear me roar."
• Four oscillators for buckets of fat synth tones
• Oscillator colours create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
• All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
• Advanced Arpeggiator with SCATTER
• SCATTER jog dial offers 10 different phrase variations with dynamic, real-time control over 10 stages of depth
• Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation, cross modulation and oscillator sync
• Filter types vary between -12dB and -24dB and include independent high pass filters
• Tone knob for easy tonal balancing
• Crusher knob for modern edge
• Integrated Delay and Reverb effect units
• Tempo syncing for LFO and Delay
• Innovative thin keyboard with 25 normal sized keys that are
• Comfortable to play and yet the most compact Roland synth ever
A few more things
You can connect the SYSTEM-1 to your computer via its USB jack to send and receive Audio and MIDI data.
The SYSTEM-1 can receive MIDI clock information to sync with external devices including other AIRA series units.
The SYSTEM-1 is designed to work seamlessly and look great with other products in the AIRA series. Features • Semi-modular synthesizer with PLUG-OUT capability
• 19 color-coded CV/Gate and audio connections with LED lighting
• 84 HP Eurorack, tabletop and 19” rack compatible using AC adaptor or Eurorack power
• Versatile oscillators with six waveforms, Crossmod, Ring Mod, Sync and Color control
• All parameters controlled with high-resolution knobs and sliders with LED indicators
• External input for processing external signals through filter, amp and FX section
• -12 dB and -24 dB filter types with independent high-pass filters
• Integrated tone, crusher, reverb and delay effects
• Tempo syncing for LFO and delay
• 24-bit/96kHz audio and MIDI interface
• AIRA Link for easy connection to MX-1 Mix Performer
• Includes rackmount adapter and braided patch cables
• Ableton Live Lite is included
|Sample Rate||96 kHz|
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
|Dimensions (mm)||427 x 70 x 129 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months