Buy Now, Pay Later with a 10% deposit. Or spread the cost of your finance over 24-48 months.
Free DeliveryDelivery optionsFree
By DPD On 5th Dec 2016
DPDDelivered to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window.Free
Q-CollectPlace your order online and collect from our Bolton store with Q-Collect.
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Scansure protectionScansureProtect against installation damage for 28 days.More
Back in the 1970s, Roland launched the SYSTEM 100, 100M and the now almost mythical SYSTEM 700. These modular and semi-modular synthesizers are heralded to this day for their flexibility and character of sound. Over the years, they've been put to great use by visionary artists on countless classic tracks.
Meet the SYSTEM-1, a synthesizer probably unlike any you've encountered before. Like its predecessors, the SYSTEM-1 breaks new ground with remarkable flexibility and access to a vast palette of synthesized sounds with the bold and unmistakable character associated with Roland synthesizers for nearly four decades. At the heart of the SYSTEM-1's sound is our new Analogue Circuit Behavior technology (ACB) which we use to carefully analyse every aspect of analogue circuits and then faithfully recreate them down to the finest details. This technology fills the SYSTEM-1 with a fusion of beautifully classic and utterly modern synthesizer tones. Sound good?
The SYSTEM-1 can control and even host software recreations of classic Roland synthesizers. That's right. The SYSTEM-1 can control plug-in versions of now legendary Roland synths, and those same plugins can be hosted in the SYSTEM-1 itself - with no computer required. You can even switch between the SYSTEM-1's internal sounds and those of the hosted plug-in. We call this wizardry "Plug-Out" - and we're pretty excited about it. And we think you'll be excited too once you experience the supreme authenticity of the upcoming SH-101 soft-synth, with the SYSTEM-1 providing an intuitive and fully automatic one-to-one control interface that just works. Let's be honest. Who could make a better plug-in version of a classic Roland synth than Roland?
And the SH-101 is just the beginning.
The SYSTEM-1 not only sounds amazing, but it also has a totally innovative design with performance ready controls, quality construction, and a dizzying array of lights and knobs and sliders that proclaim - unashamedly - "I am synthesizer. Hear me roar."
• Four oscillators for buckets of fat synth tones • Oscillator colours create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex • All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators • Advanced Arpeggiator with SCATTER • SCATTER jog dial offers 10 different phrase variations with dynamic, real-time control over 10 stages of depth • Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation, cross modulation and oscillator sync • Filter types vary between -12dB and -24dB and include independent high pass filters • Tone knob for easy tonal balancing • Crusher knob for modern edge • Integrated Delay and Reverb effect units • Tempo syncing for LFO and Delay • Innovative thin keyboard with 25 normal sized keys that are • Comfortable to play and yet the most compact Roland synth ever
A few more things You can connect the SYSTEM-1 to your computer via its USB jack to send and receive Audio and MIDI data. The SYSTEM-1 can receive MIDI clock information to sync with external devices including other AIRA series units. The SYSTEM-1 is designed to work seamlessly and look great with other products in the AIRA series. Features[Keyboard] 25 keys (without velocity)
[Sound Generator Section] - Maximum Polyphony 4 voices
- Registrations 8
- Structure Elements SYSTEM-1 Mode: LFO OSC 1, 2 SUB OSC NOISE OSC ENVELOPE: PITCH, FILTER, AMP MODULATION: RING, OSC SYNC, CROSS MOD EFFECTS: CRUSHER, REVERB, DELAY PORTAMENTO
PLUG-OUT Mode: Depend on PLUG-OUT software
[Other] - ARPEGGIO Type: 6 Step: 6
- SCATTER Type: 10
- Controllers VOLUME knob PITCH BEND/SCATTER jog dial SCATTER TYPE dial KEY HOLD button OCTAVE UP/DOWN buttons MOD button Power Switch (Rear)
- Connectors PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type OUT (L/MONO, R) jacks: 1/4-inch phone type PEDAL (HOLD) jack: 1/4-inch phone type PEDAL (CONTROL) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type MIDI (IN, OUT) connectors USB port: USB type B (Audio/MIDI) DC IN jack
- Power Supply AC Adaptor
- Accessories Owner's manual AC adaptor Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"