With its massive sound, hands-on ease, and affordable price, the GAIA SH-01 is a high-performance value with old-school charm. The triple-stacked engine puts potent virtual analog synthesis under your fingertips, yet the control panel is so fun, friendly, and inviting, even first-timers can create great sounds. The signal flow is simple to grasp, with logically arranged knobs, sliders, and buttons. Hands-on control and fat sound make this little powerhouse a joy for music students, songwriters, session players, and live performers of all styles and skill levels.
Check out Tricky & Maximo Park's Keyboard player, Gareth Bowen putting it through its paces on our webcast.
• Huge sound with three virtual analog engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LFO
• Layer up to five simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
• 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop-out
• Fun, hands-on control panel that’s great for instant gratification, and for learning synthesis
• Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
• Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
• D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
• USB ports for saving user patches to USB flash drives, and for audio/MIDI connection to computers
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Roland Gaia SH-01 Synthesizer . Please choose from the list below.