Two is the magic number for the DUO-CAPTURE USB audio interface. It’s equipped with two audio inputs and two audio outputs. The dual headphone outs are perfect for side-by-side musician/engineer sessions, with no additional mixing hardware required. DUO-CAPTURE boasts ultra-stable, low-latency drivers for both Mac and PC platforms, and provides a versatile selection of I/O formats to accommodate a variety of gear. With its unique, slimline design and stable performance, it’s the perfect audio interface for recording musicians on the go.
• Small, convenient audio interface for musicians on the go
• 1/4-inch Mic/Guitar input with Hi-Z switch for connecting a guitar directly
• 1/8-inch stereo input, 1/8-inch and 1/4-inch dual headphone outputs
• Dedicated controls for input and output volume
• Low latency ASIO driver; direct monitor function
• USB bus powered
• Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE included
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Roland Duo-Capture UA11 - USB, 48 kHz, 24 Bit, 1 Mic Pre , 2 / 2 Analogue I/O . Please choose from the list below.