ROCCAT Nyth Modular White MMO Laser Gaming Mouse with solid carry case
The Nyth features an evolutionary modular thumb zone where you can individually place up to 12 high quality, tactile mechanical buttons. This custom button area sets a new standard in modularity; completely flexible, it allows you to configure single and double buttons easily in a vast array of combinations to suit your gaming needs. Out of the box, the Nyth’s buttons can be arranged in 18,369 different layouts.
Hot Swappable Sidegripes
All gamers are united by a common love for gaming, but a gamer’s style is truly unique. To further reflect the individuality of the modern gamer, Nyth features super ergonomic, hot swappable side grips. No matter whether your gaming style is chilled out palm grip or action packed claw grip – or both depending on the game – you can mix it up on the fly. Adding these hot swappable grips to the modular buttons, the Nyth’s hardware can be laid out in 36,738 ways.
Improved Easy-Shift[+] Functionality
Easy-Shift[+] lets you assign a secondary function to each of the mouse’s 18 plugged-in buttons. This can be activated once the Easy-Shift[+] button is held down, arming you with a total of 39 functions. On the Nyth, this is a dedicated button conveniently located beneath the traditional side buttons. The power of Easy-Shift[+] coupled with the Nyth’s deep modularity brings the total number of hardware/software layout and function.
Button & Sidegrip Carry Case
Nyth’s customization possibilities simply know no bounds. The Nyth features 3D print support, meaning you can design and download your own parts for a never before seen level of customization - making your Nyth truly unique to you. The included solid-build carry case will keep your unused sidegrips and buttons safe and ready for use.
Swarm is the software incarnation of ROCCAT’s future ready philosophy. It’ll cover you for all relevant gaming platforms and devices. It’s the next-gen system that keeps on top all games, apps and ROCCAT products in one place. Computer side it’s a veritable gaming command HQ, smartphone side it’s a convenient app for an extension of the computer software. Full control at your fingertips.
- Custom Button Layout, Modular Design for Thumb Area
- 12000DPI Twin-tech Laser Sensor R1, Adjustable in 1dpi Increments
- Mid-Finger Fin Switch, for Lightning-fast and Instinctive Control
- 18 Buttons + 39 Functions, with ROCCAT Easy-Shift[+] Technology
- 2× Hotswappanble Sidegrips, Suits Palm and Claw Grip Styles Perfectly
- Solid Carry Case, for 33× Buttons and Sidegrip
- 3D Printing Support, Design your Parts or Download via Library
- 1000Hz Polling Rate, 1ms Response Time & 50G Acceleration
- 3.8m/s (150ips) Single Axis / 5.4m/s (212ips) Both Axis
- 16-bit Data Channel
- Adjustable Lift-off Distance
- Adjustable Click Accuracy to Mitigate Against Minuscule Movements
- Tracking & Distance Control Unit
- 72MHz Turbo Core V2 32-bit Arm based MCU
- 576kB On-board Memory
- Zero Angle Snapping/Prediction
- 2D Titan Wheel
- ROCCAT SWARM, Integrated Next-gen Driver System
- TALK FX + ALIENFX Illumination, Lighting Effects for your Favorite Games
- 1.8m Braided USB Cable
|Mouse Model||Nyth Modular MMO|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|No. of Buttons||18|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||Selectable DPI|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
|Cable Length||1.8 m|
|Cable Material||Braided Fiber|
|Dimensions||207 x 245 x 106 mm mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.