Isku+ Roccat Gaming Keyboard with Blue Backlit keys
Total gaming domination
Skill is essential, but the right tool is what puts a dedicated gamer over the top. Combining amazing technical engineering with a modern, refreshed design, the Isku offers you supreme quality, precision command, and a bold, uniquely ROCCAT aesthetic. The Isku+ is an instant classic.
Light 'em Up
Thanks to its off-white UV-coated keys and its extreme ice blue backlighting in 6 adjustable brightness levels, the Isku+ makes it easy to always hit the right key, even in low lighting. The Isku+'s optimised illumination also means it's perfect for avoiding eye strain during those long gaming sessions.
ROCCAT's breakthrough Easy-Shift[+] technology means each button has more winning-edge value with a secondary programmable function, for a wide array of battle possibilities. Intuitive and easy to program, with options for simple commands or complex macros, Easy-Shift[+] expands your arsenal, letting you react both rapidly and efficiently in the heat of the battle.
Combine Devices with ROCCAT Talk
ROCCAT Talk lets your compatible ROCCAT gaming devices join forces. ROCCAT Talk lets you take advantage of our exclusive Easy-Shift[+] technology like never before. Now you can use the Easy-Shift[+] key on your Isku+ to activate macros for both the keyboard and mouse; a one-stop short-cut that makes giving orders quick, easy, and effective.
Get Your Thumbs into the Fight
Are all your digits in? Now you can give your thumbs something useful to do. Our ROCCAT designers and engineers put three individually-programmable thumbster macro keys right below the Isku's spacebar, each easily activated with a strike of the thumb.
Swarm is the software incarnation of ROCCAT's future ready philosophy. It'll cover you for all relevant gaming platforms and devices. It's the next-gen system that keeps on top all games, apps and ROCCAT products in one place. It provides next-level product integration, working as a unified driver suite with an overview of all of your ROCCAT devices. Say goodbye to multiple tray icons - with Swarm you have a veritable gaming command HQ for every weapon in your arsenal. Features • Blue Key Illumination, with 6 Adjustable Brightness Levels
• 123 Keys
• Macro Live! Recording, with Dedicated M-Rec Button; for Up To 180+ Macros Stored in 5 Game Profiles
• Extra-large Wrist Rest, with Movement-improving Surface Texture
• Ultra-fast Profile Switching, Indicated by 5 Blue Status LEDs
• 3 Unique Easy-Shift[+] Zones, for Easy Key Duplication
• 8 Configurable Media & Hotkeys, for Quick Access to More Than 25 Functions
• Cable Channels, for Better Device Organization
• ROCCAT Talk – Set Bonus, Get More Out of Your ROCCAT Devices by Combining Their Functions
• 36 easy-to-reach Macro Keys, including 3 ROCCAT Thumbster Keys
• Medium-height Keys, with an Optimum Keystroke Response
• Lock-on Keyboard Feet, for a Comfortable Gaming Height
• ROCCAT Swarm Powered, Comprehensive Driver & Software Suite
• Enhanced Anti-ghosting Capability
• 5 Programmable Macro Keys
• 3 Status LEDs (Caps Lock, Easy Shift[+], Num Lock)
• 1000Hz Polling Rate
• 1ms Response Time
• 1.8m USB Cable
|Keyboard Model||Roccat Isku+|
|Form Factor||Standard Full Size|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Macro Keys||5 Dedicated|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||N/A|
|LED Lighting Colour||Blue|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|Compatible Operating Systems|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.