ROCCAT Isku+ Force FX RGB PC Gaming Keyboard
The Isku+ Force FX features pressure-sensitive QWEASD keys which can be configured in three different modes. The default mode is standard, whereby the keys function as normal. Smooth steps mode is where things get interesting. In this mode, the keys will react to the amount of pressure used, for incremental input. The final mode lets you assign up to three keys or shortcuts to any single key within the pressure sensitive zone.
Light ‘Em Up
Thanks to its off-white UV-coated keys and your choice of backlighting in 16.8 million colors and 6 adjustable brightness levels, the Isku+ Force FX makes it easy to always hit the right key, even in low lighting. The Isku+ Force FX’s optimized illumination also means it’s perfect for avoiding eye strain during those long gaming sessions.
ROCCAT’s breakthrough Easy-Shift[+]™ technology means each button has more winning-edge value with a secondary programmable function, for a wide array of battle possibilities. Intuitive and easy to program, with options for simple commands or complex macros, Easy-Shift[+]™ expands your arsenal, letting you react both rapidly and efficiently in the heat of the battle.
Combine Devices with ROCCAT® Talk®
ROCCAT® TALK® lets your compatible ROCCAT® gaming devices join forces. ROCCAT® Talk® lets you take advantage of our exclusive Easy-Shift[+]™ technology like never before. Now you can use the Easy-Shift[+]™ key on your Isku+ Force FX to activate macros for both the keyboard and mouse; a one-stop short-cut that makes giving orders quick, easy, and effective.
Get Your Thumbs into The Fight
Are all your digits in? Now you can give your thumbs something useful to do. Our ROCCAT designers and engineers put three individually-programmable THUMBSTER MACRO KEYS right below the Isku+ Force FX’s spacebar, each easily activated with a strike of the thumb.
Swarm is the software incarnation of ROCCAT’s future ready philosophy. It’ll cover you for all relevant gaming platforms and devices. It’s the next-gen system that keeps on top all games, apps and ROCCAT products in one place. It provides next-level product integration, working as a unified driver suite with an overview of all of your ROCCAT devices. Say goodbye to multiple tray icons – with Swarm you have a veritable gaming command HQ for every weapon in your arsenal. Features • Pressure-Sensitive Key Zone: Recognizable as controller, with pressure-sensitive QWEASD keys.
• Improved RGB Key Illumination: Enhanced lighting, 6 adjustable brightness levels.
• 3 Unique Easy-Shift[+]™ Zones: For easy key duplication.
• 36 Easy-To-Reach Macro Keys: Including 3 ROCCAT® thumbster keys.
• Macro Live! Recording: With dedicated M-Rec button; for up to 180+ macros stored in 5 game profiles.
• 8 Configurable Media & Hotkeys: For quick access to more than 25 functions.
• Medium-Height Keys: With an optimum keystroke response, 1000Hz polling & advanced anti-ghosting.
• ROCCAT® Swarm: Swarm software suite optimized.
• Extra-Large Granular Wrist Rest: with newly-improved sweat- and smudge-resistant surface.
• Talk® FX + AlienFX™ Support: Lighting effects for your favourite games.
• Pressure-sensitive QWEASD key zone.
• RGB Illuminated keyboard with 123 keys.
• Enhanced anti-ghosting capability.
• 3 programmable thumbster keys.
• 5 programmable macro keys.
• 3 Status LEDs (Caps Lock, Easy Shift[+]™, Num Lock).
• 1000Hz polling rate.
• 1ms response time.
• 1.8m USB cable.
|Keyboard Model||ISKU+ FORCE FX|
|Form Factor||Full Size + 5 Macro Keys|
|Language||English (UK) Language|
|Macro Keys||5 Dedicated / 33 Shared / 3 Thumbster|
|Keyboard Backlighting Functions||Adjustable Brightness|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Win Lock Key||No|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.