The Hammerfall DSP AES-32 is a short-length PCI card with AES/EBU interfaces. It provides eight AES inputs
(16 channels) and eight AES outputs (16 channels) at 192 kHz sample rate. The card is also equipped with two
MIDI I/O ports, word clock I/O, and can be used with the optional TCO module for synchronization to LTC and
The AES-32 is RMEs reaction to requests from audio professionals for an AES-based solution with the typical
RME features and quality. This audio card is a perfect all-in-one solution for professional users in the
fields of broadcast, TV, theater, stage/PA - and in any professional studio.
The cards main board contains word clock I/O and a 25-pin D-sub connector, providing four AES inputs and
four AES outputs via standard digital breakout cable (Tascam pinout). The word clock input is galvanically
isolated via transformer and operates on Single, Double and Quad Speed signals automatically. The expansion
board adds audio channels 9-16 and a connector for a MIDI breakout cable with two MIDI I/Os (four 5-pin DIN
connectors). It does not require a PCI slot.
Scan Computers are approved RME resellers with dedicated product specialists trained by RME. Please contact us to arrange your product demo in store today.
• Support for 192 kHz at full channel count.
• Native support for Double and Quad Wire transfer.
• Direct conversion between these formats.
• SteadyClock for highest jitter suppression and clock regeneration.
• Intuitive and clearly laid-out user interface.
• TotalMix: 512 channel mixer with 42 bit internal resolution.
• 48 level meter Peak/RMS, hardware-computed.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as RME AES32, 192 kHz, 24 Bit, 8x AES Digital Only Interface . Please choose from the list below.