Ring Spotlight Cam Wired - White
Home Security in Your Hands
Protect and monitor your home with Spotlight Cam Wired, a plugged-in HD security camera that lets you see, hear and speak to anyone on your property from your phone, tablet and PC.
• Brilliant 1080HD video.
• Wide-angle camera lens.
• Built-in microphone and speakers.
Never Miss a Thing
Create and customize your own motion zones, so you can focus on the most important areas of your yard. When motion is detected, you’ll get an instant alert to let you know someone’s at your home.
• Advanced motion detection.
• Custom motion zones and scheduling.
• Instant motion-activated alerts.
Stop Crime Before It Happens
With built-in spotlights and night vision, you’ll get crisp video 24/7, with or without the lights on. And if you catch a suspicious stranger at your home, use the 110-decibel alarm to scare them away.
• Spotlights are motion-activated or controlled with the app.
• Infrared night vision sensors.
• 110-decibel siren alarm.
Non-Stop Power and Security
Spotlight Cam Wired plugs into standard power outlets to give you non-stop power, so you’ll never need to charge a battery. It also comes with everything you need to get your Cam setup in just minutes.
• Plug-and-play installation.
• Live View on-demand video and audio.
• iOS, Android, Mac and Windows 10 compatible. Features • See, hear and speak to people on your property from your Phone, Tablet and PC.
• Shine the lights and start Recording video as soon as motion is detected.
• Create and customize your motion zones to Focus on the most important areas of your yard.
• Sound the 110-decibel siren on suspicious activity.
• Includes all the tools you need to get your cam setup in just a few minutes.
• Comes with a UK plug.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.