Reloop Tape2 Portable Mixtape Recorder
Reloop Tape2 Portable Digital Mixtape Recorder for DJs, 24-bit WAV or MP3, 3.5mm Stereo Mini Jack Input
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£122.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£131.41|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 2nd Mar
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Reloop TAPE 2 is an audio recording device for DJs with integrated lithium-ion battery and retro, cassette tape styling that allows you to record your mix in WAV or MP3 format directly to a microSD card.
Lossless Recording and Integrated Battery
The built-in A/D converters offer high-grade, 24-bit sound recording to either lossless WAV or MP3 (320 kbps) formats. TAPE 2 is extremely portable thanks to the internal lithium-ion battery with up to 6 hours recording on a full charge. Charging on the go is easily handled using any standard USB power supply.
Recording Made Simple
With a new feature TAPE 2 now offers a lock function which locks/unlocks all control elements. This eliminates the risk of accidentally pressing stop in the middle of a recording session. Thanks to the bi-coloured LED feedback, usage in dark surroundings is possible - various status LEDs, such as Power/Rec, SD Card full, Signal/Peak and BAttery give information about the current state of TAPE 2.
Media Interface with Customisable Look
As well as being an audio recording device its recording function, the TAPE 2 can also be connected to a computer and be used as card reader for microSD cards. To keep track of the recorded material, all recordings on TAPE 2 can be tagged with a timestamp with the help of the sync tool. With the included stickers it is also possible to customise the look of your TAPE 2.
Versatile Connectivity Options
Line-level or mic sources, such as CD players, DJ mixers or dynamic mics can be directly connected to TAPE 2 via the 3.5 mm jack input. By utilising the THRU output, the audio signal can either be monitored with headphones or it can be looped through to your main speakers. This is recommended for single output audio sources that do not have a dedicated record out (REC). Features • Portable audio recorder in a tape retro look
• Easily record your mix to microSD with the push of a button
• Selectable recording format: WAV (lossless) or MP3
• Integrated rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of active recording
• Line level and mic level input for connection of mixers or dynamic microphones
• THRU output for monitoring/connecting headphones or when separated REC out is available
• Fail-safe recording without complicated adjustments
• Lock/unlock functionality provides protection against accidentally stopping while recording
• Simple handling even in dark surroundings
• Input gain control
• Bi-LED feedback (power/REC, SD card full, signal/peak, battery)
• High-quality A/D converters in 24-bit
• HiSpeed slot for microSD cards (class 10 recommended)
• Card reader functionality during active USB connection with a computer
• Sync Tool: software that allows to identify recordings with a time stamp
• Kensington lock to secure the device
• Can be charged with any standard mobile power adapter (5 V)
• Enclosed sticker sets allow for an individualized look
• Input: 1x line/mic 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
• Output: 1x line 3.5 mm stereo mini jack (THRU)
• microSD slot for cards up to 128 GB (FAT32)
• Recording format: WAV or MP3 (320 kbp/s)
• Recording quality: 24-bit/48 kHz
• Dimensions: 103 (w) x 14 (d) x 65 (h) mm
• Weight: 59 g
• Power supply: 5V micro-USB
• Incl. RCA to 3.5mm stereo mini jack cable, micro USB cable, 3 sticker sets
|Computer Interface Type|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited