RED ROCKET Transcode and Playback Accelerator by Red
RED ROCKET Transcode and Playback Accelerator - Realtime Full Resolution Playback Up To 4K / 23.98fps R3D Files
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
With the RED ROCKET, you can display footage on an alternate 1080/2K/4K monitor or projector using DVI or HD-SDI and the video out feature in REDCINE-X PRO® (4K requires RED ROCKET® Breakout Box). Multiple RED ROCKET cards can also be used with a single system to further boost performance when working on R3D files.
The RED ROCKET supports all MYSTERIUM, MYSTERIUM-X, and Monochrome R3D files.
* NOTE: The RED ROCKET does not support RED DRAGON and RED DRAGON Monochrome R3D files.
* NOTE: The RED ROCKET is not compatible with RED DRAGON footage. For accelerated transcode and playback capabilities with RED DRAGON, RED DRAGON Monochrome, and Monochrome footage, check out the RED ROCKET-X®.
* NOTE: You may experience interrupted audio playback or slow data transfer rates over Ethernet and Thunderbolt when using the RED ROCKET with newer Apple® Mac Pro® models (Late 2013 or later). These issues are not present on earlier models of the Mac Pro.
* NOTE: Embedded audio out is not currently enabled on the RED ROCKET.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Video Output: DVI (Digital), 4 DVI-I via break-out cables
• Serial Digital: 4:2:2 8/10 bit (Single Link), 1x BNC
• Serial Digital: 4:4:4 8/10/12 bit (Dual Link), 2x BNC
• Timecode: Vertical (VITC) – 1x BNC (via video out)
• Color Modes: YCbCr 4:2:2 RGB 4:4:4
• Internal Processing: Real-time REDCODE decoding, debayering, and scaling
• PCI Bus Requirements: PCIe x16 physical slot providing at least 8 lanes (x8)
• Form Factor: Approx. 10" length), single slot
• Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C (41°F to 104°F)
• Storage Temperature: –20°C to 50°C (–4°F to 122°F)
• Operating Humidity: 20% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
• Storage Humidity: 10% to 80% relative humidity, non-condensing
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months