Razer LED Abyssus V2 Tournament PC Gaming Mouse
Designed with only the most important features for tournament grade gaming, the Razer Abyssus V2 is the essential gaming mouse for any playing style. The Razer Abyssus V2 comes with an improved ambidextrous form factor, an all-new true 5,000 DPI optical sensor and in-mould rubber side grips.
Improved Form Factor Designed for Ambidextrous Gameplay
The Razer Abyssus V2 features an improved form factor from the original, designed for ambidextrous game play. Whether you're right- or left-handed, use claw, palm, or fingertip grip, this incredible mouse enables you to enjoy swiftness even during the most intense of gaming sessions.
All-New True 5,000 DPI Optical Sensor for Greater Accuracy
Now with an all-new true 5,000 DPI optical sensor, you get greater sensitivity and responsiveness to enhance your gaming performance. The Razer Abyssus V2 is equipped to pick up your every action and translate it into in-game movement, so you'll never miss a critical hit.
In-Mould Rubber Side Grips Optimized for Lift-Off / Swiping Gameplay
Having a solid hold on your mouse guarantees that you're always in absolute control. The in-mould rubberized grips along the sides of your Razer Abyssus V2 have been specially textured to ensure that you can execute your lift-offs and fast swipes with deadly precision.
Three Colour Backlighting Effects
• Static: The scroll wheel and THS will remain lit in the selected colour.
• Breathing: The scroll wheel and THS will fade in and out in the selected colour.
• 3-Colour Breathing: The scroll wheel and THS will fade in and out, cycling between all 3 colours. Features • Ambidextrous form factor.
• True 5,000 DPI optical sensor.
• In-mould rubber side grips.
• DPI cycling button.
• 3-colour lighting.
• 4 programmable Hyperesponse buttons.
• 1,000 Hz Ultrapolling.
• 100 IPS / 30 g.
• PC or Mac with a free USB port.
• Windows® 10 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 7 / Mac OS X 10.8 - 10.11.
• Internet connection.
• 100 MB of hard disk space.
• Razer Synapse registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
|Mouse Model||Abyssus V2|
|Report Rate||1000Hz Ultrapolling|
|No. of Buttons||4|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||DPI Cycling Button|
|LED Lighting Colour||Green/Blue/Cyan|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Dimensions||64 x 38 x 117 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 4724747
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.