Rane SL4 DJ Audio Interface for Serato DJ
Rane SL4 Serato Interface, 4 Deck Input, 4x Control Vinyl, 4x Control CD, Twin USB, 10 In 10 Out, Aux In/Out, Carry Case
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This system includes Serato DJ software and is compatible with Scratch Live. Rane's Core Audio and ASIO drivers connect to other popular DJ and DAW software. This package includes four 12" Serato Control Vinyl records, four Serato Control CDs, 2 USB cables, and 6 RCA audio cables to your mixer. An international power supply with country adaptors is included to insure continuous performance during USB changes between DJs. A soft zippered carrying case for the SL4 is included.
• Inputs for four turntables or CD decks, switchable in any combination.
• Two high-speed USB 2.0 ports for seamless DJ changeover and back-to-back performance.
• Aux Input for session recording or LiveFeed.
• Aux Output assignable to the SP-6 Sample Player.
• 48 kHz and 96 kHz sample rate switch on the SL4 rear.
• 10-in 10-out USB sound card with any software supporting ASIO or Core Audio.
• Built in galvanic isolation for the purest audio signal.
• Four software-switchable analog Thru connections for regular vinyl or CD playback.
• Bus power from either USB port or the included RS6 external power supply.
• Includes Serato DJ software.
• Rane is pleased to announce that our products which previously included Serato Scratch Live software are now fully supported by and include Serato DJ software. DJs currently using Serato Scratch Live with supported Rane hardware have the option to migrate to the new and improved Serato DJ free of charge. If you’re familiar with Scratch Live, the transition to Serato DJ is easy and intuitive. Serato DJ is a free upgrade supporting the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4.
• Serato DJ provides support for DVS (digital vinyl system), iZotope FX, Sync, Slip Mode, more Cue points, jump-to-loop, an improved 24-slot sampler and takes advantage of the high performance, ultra-low latency Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers. Both programs share compatible song libraries, the same general workflow and deck layout.
• Upgrading is optional -- Serato Scratch Live will still work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two, Sixty-Eight, SL2, SL3, and SL4. You can have both programs installed, and use one or the other.
• Read our blog post about what changes Scratch Live users can expect here.
• Find out more and download Serato DJ here.
• Ultra low latency core audio and asio drivers.
• Rane’s ultra low latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers set the standard for USB streaming devices. These drivers are fast and reliable, and are designed for professionals with demanding needs.
• Rane ASIO and Core Audio drivers allow use with multiple third-party software applications that support Core Audio or ASIO. ASIO and Core Audio drivers are multi-client, meaning they allow multiple applications on a computer to share the device at the same time. When using a Rane product with Serato Scratch Live, proprietary Serato Audio Research drivers are used in place of Rane ASIO (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers. The included Rane drivers are used when Scratch Live is not running.
• Take these industry standard drivers and unleash your Rane audio device on any professional software package of your choice.
• Compatible with Serato Scratch Live software.
• Serato Scratch Live provides a tight and authentic digital vinyl system with its unique, non-time-based Serato Noisemap control signal.
• Organize and browse your music collection.
• Load music files onto Virtual Decks for playback.
• Manage Cues, Loops and Samples
• Add powerful DJ Effects
• The Serato Video software plug-in for Scratch Live adds the ability to playback, mix and add effects to video files. Serato’s Bridge plug-in allows you to record your Serato DJ performances as Ableton Live Sets, and play Ableton Live Sets with your turntables or CDJs.
• The latest version of Serato Scratch Live can be downloaded here from Serato.
• CD or Phono input with 3 Vrms Input / Output
The SL2 supports RIAA phono or CD line input levels with rear panel switches. When a computer is not in use, or during DJ changeover, input signals may route directly to the SL2 outputs using the Active THRU setting to play regular vinyl or CDs.
• Rugged and compact die-cast design
A rugged die-cast design ensures your SL device is road-worth and able to take a beating.
A Kensington Security slot allows your device to be locked-down with a security cable.
• Galvanic isolation separates computer noise from audio
Galvanic Isolation guarantees audio is actively isolated from USB and power sources, eliminating ground loops and computer noise. Connect your device in any environment with confidence that it will be noise-free.
Features • USB Audio Interface: USB 2.0 High Speed.
• Power Requirements: 500mA, 5.0 Volts.
• Audio Channels: Ten Record and Ten Playback.
• External Power Supply: 1060 mA, 7.5 Volts.
• Converters: 24-bit / 48 kHz or 96 kHz sample rate switchable.
• Dynamic Range: 104.5 dB, A-weighted.
• Dynamic Range: 103 dB, A-weighted.
• Dynamic Range: 101 dB A-weighted analog in to analog out.
• Frequency Response: -0.6 dB @ 20 Hz, -0.03 dB @ 20 kHz.
• THD+N: 0.007% at 1 kHz, 20 Hz to 20 kHz BW.
• Analog Inputs
• Inputs 1-4 individually Phono / Line switchable
• Aux Input
• Line-Level only
• Maximum Input / Output: 3 Vrms @ 1 kHz
• Switched Phono Input Max: 70 mV rms @ 1 kHz
• Unit Size: 18.4 x 12.6 x 4.3 cm
• Shipping Size: 36 x 36 x 10 cm
• Weight: 3 kg
|Sample Rate (Max)||96 kHz|
|USB Pendrive Input||No|
|Dimensions (mm)||18.4x4.3x12.6 WxHxD|
|USB Bus Powered||Yes|
|Software Included||Serato DJ|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months