Rane Sixty-Four Pro DJ Mixer Compatible With Serato DJ
Rane Sixty-Four Professional Grade DJ Mixer, Serato DJ, Magnetic Faders, DSP, USB Audio Interface - 48kHz/32 bit FP
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Mixing four channels requires a wide variety of amazing transition effects, the ability to sync tracks, more flexible CUE and Loop capability and versatile transport and mixing capability. The Rane Sixty-Four mixer and Serato DJ software provide the ultimate plug-and-play package, providing everything you need. The mixer and software will feel familiar and intuitive while providing the advanced features you require to step your game up.
All the popular DJ and DAW programs can use the Sixty-Four as a 12-input 10-output sound card thanks to the included ASIO and Core Audio drivers. The two USB ports are independent, so two DJs can share the mixer, each running a different program if they like.
Internal 22-Channel Sound Card
Why so many channels? The Sixty-Four is able to simultaneously support control-signal pickup and playback for four DVS Decks, provide USB send and return to allow insertion of Serato DJ iZotope effects post fader on your mixer and record the main mix, all at the same time. When not using DVS, it is also possible to record all four decks post fader for music production and mix tape applications.
Dual USB Ports for Simple DJ Change Over
DJ change over is as easy as 1-2-3! With a computer plugged into each USB port, simply switch a mixer input selector to the desired USB source and audio and MIDI are assigned. Seamlessly switch from one DJ to the next using any combination of Serato DJ and 3rd party software.
Software Controls for Library, Loops, Cues, SP6 Sample Player, Sync and Slip
Take advantage of the Sixty-Four’s tight integration with Serato DJ and control the software from dedicated, MIDI mappable controls on the mixer.
- Quickly browse your library and crates to load tracks.
- Control sync and slip transport functions from the mixer
- Create, modify and trigger your auto loops.
- Set and trigger eight cue points and loops on the fly.
- Switch banks and trigger your samples with quick and easy to access sample triggers.
- Mixer tracks software BPM.
The proprietary Rane magnetic fader is fast, accurate, and long lasting. The design uses non-contact technology previously reserved for demanding aerospace and industrial applications. No travel noise—no bleed—ever.
Rane's magnetic faders accurately translate hand motion into precise audio level control. Non-contact fader technology is the only way to fully address the needs of the professional performance DJ.
3-Band Isolator EQs Plus High-Pass/Low-Pass Filter for Each Deck
Each deck on the Sixty-Four has its own dedicated 3-band isolator EQs and High-Pass/Low-Pass filters. These controls allow you to take full control of your mix. Use the full-cut EQs to tune it just the way you want it and use the High-Pass/Low-Pass filter knob to smoothly transition from one track to another or add effect.
FlexFX Loop with Six Internal Effects, Analog Loop and USB Insert
The Rane Sixty-Four FlexFx Loop is the ultimate solution for flexible control of your audio effects. Quickly and easily add and remove audio channels from the loop, apply any of the six built-in beat synchronized effects, use Serato DJ iZotope effects post-fader and add an external effects processor in any combination!
Sixty-Four with Serato DJ
After 10 years of tight integration and innovation with Rane products and Serato Scratch Live, the Sixty-Four Mixer includes Serato DJ with DVS.
Serato DJ 1.5.0 now supports Serato's world class NoiseMap™ DVS technology, refined for over 10 years in Serato Scratch Live. Combined with the long list of new features and improvements to Serato DJ, the addition of vinyl and CDJ control in Serato DJ signals the future as Serato's top end professional DJ software. Serato DJ brings an improved user interface, iZotope FX, Sync, Slip, expanded and improved Cues and Loops, and more. Find out more about Serato DJ here.
Note: Both Serato DJ and Scratch Live will work with the Sixty-One, Sixty-Two and Sixty-Eight Mixers. Scratch Live does not run on the Sixty-Four, but all of these mixers include Core Audio and ASIO drivers that work with any compatible DJ software.
Includes ultra-low latency core audio and asio drivers
Rane’s ultra low latency, multi-client ASIO and Core Audio drivers set the standard for USB streaming devices, and work with all the top DJ software applications.
These drivers are multi-client, meaning they allow multiple applications on a computer to share the device at the same time. This flexibility allows you to use any set of tools to step up your game. These drivers are included in the installation of Serato DJ or Serato Scratch Live. Note: these drivers are required to use Serato DJ and all other DJ programs, Scratch Live uses it's own proprietary drivers. Features Analog Inputs
• 4 Stereo unbalanced RCA jacks
• Phono or Line Level Inputs have rear panel switches for each input.
• Phono Response is RIAA ±1 dB, Gain: 31 dB at 1 kHz.
• Max Phono Input = 126 mV.
• Max Line Input = 4 Vrms.
• Additional Aux Line Input is a fifth input selectable in any channel.
• Additional Session Input from RCA analog or S/PDIF with a dedicated level control
- 16-bit or 24-bit PCM only.
- 16 kHz to 144 kHz sample rate.
- 24 bit 48kHz sample rate.
• 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 103 dB A-weighted.
• 24-bit, 48 kHz; Dynamic range 107 dB A-weighted.
Digital Signal Processing
• 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point.
• Six Stereo Record, Five Stereo Playback.
• 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point.
• Unbalanced 1/4" TS (tip-sleeve) phone jacks.
• 4 Vrms max.
• Unbalanced 1/4" (tip-sleeve) TS phone jacks.
• 4 Vrms max.
• Two Mic Inputs.
• Balanced 1/4" TRS & XLR combination jacks.
• Single knob high/low Tone controls.
• Mic 1 +48V Phantom Power on/off switch.
• Mic 2 Mic/Line-level switch.
• Main Out is on a pair of balanced XLR jacks with pin 2 "hot" per AES standards.
• Booth Out is on a pair of balanced 1/4" TRS (tip-ring-sleeve) jacks.
• Session Out is available on a pair of unbalanced RCA jacks.
• Headphones outputs are available on both 1/4" TRS and 3.5 mm jacks.
• Frequency Response = 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±0.25 dB, Line in to Line out
• THD+N = <0.01% re 0 dBFS, 20 to 20 kHz, 20 kHz BW
• Unbalanced jacks maximum = 4 Vrms (RCA & FlexFX)
• Stereo balanced jacks maximum = 8 Vrms (Main & Booth)
Internal Universal Power Supply
• 100 to 240 VAC, 50 Hz to 60 Hz, 15 W max.
• 36.4 cm x 30.5 cm x 10.2 cm.
• Weight = 5.2 kg.
• 19.7 cm x 38.1 cm x 49 cm.
• Weight = 7.26 kg.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months