Inogeni Quik SDI Capture Card
Inogeni Quik SDI Capture to USB 2.0 MJPEG encoder
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
It features a SDI input and USB 2.0 output. It supports all SD & HD video formats up to 60 fps. Compact in size and powered directly from a USB 2.0 port, the converter is a practical and easy-to-use USB 2.0 capture solution. The encoder is UVC-compliant, so it works with all DirectShow compatible software. Features • SDI capture to USB 2.0 MJPEG encoder
• SDI input with loop supports all SD & HD video formats up to 60 fps
• High Quality MJPEG encoded video up to 1080p30 on the USB port
• SDI audio support - embedded audio in the SDI signals are extracted and output as two-channel LPCM
• Digital Fluid technology - Internal frame buffers maximize frame rate with any PC
• Hardware-based color space and sampling conversion
• Automatic scaling and frame rate conversion
• Image controls: brightness, contrast, saturation and hue settings
• Supports multiple devices on the same PC
• Powered from USB 2.0 port
• Compatible with Windows, OSX and Linux
• A USB 2.0 cable is included
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747