Quantum LTO-8 HH Tabletop 6Gb/s External SAS Tape Backup Drive
Quantum TC-L82BN-AR LTO-8 HH External Tabletop 6Gb/s SAS Tape Backup Drive 12/30TB
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
More Energy Efficient
Quantum's LTO-8 tape drives deliver reliable data protection with tremendous capacity and performance at an affordable price. In addition, they use less power than LTO-5 drives, making a "greener" and more energy efficient solution.
Protect your Investment
The LTO-8 drive uses the latest industry-standard interface. There is a 6Gb/sec Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) to allow for easy installation and integration into your data centre. Quantum's LTO-8 tape drives also protect your investment by providing one generation backward read and write compatibility to LTO-7.
Keep data secure while not impacting back up or restore performance with hardware-based AES 256-bit data encryption. In addition, LTO-8 is WORM capable allowing companies from healthcare, financial, and other related industries to meet tough regulatory requirements.
Quantum "Backup Ready" kit solutions allow you to go from box-to-backup in minutes with the highly reliable Quantum LTO tape drive, cable for external models, a cleaning cartridge, and durable Quantum media. "Backup Ready" solutions are cost-effective, easy to install, and fully supported by Quantum. Choose the Quantum LTO-8 tape drive configuration that is right for your environment: a server-installable internal, convenient tabletop, or space-efficient rack mount.
• Fast backup and restore performance - at speeds up to 750MB/s (2.7TB/hr).
• Protect 30TB of data on each cartridge.
• Drag and drop files in native format directly to LTO media using LTFS, no backup software needed.
• Secure protection with AES 256-bit hardware-based encryption.
• WORM (write once, read many) functionality.
• Partitioning capability.
• One generations backward read compatibility.
• Drive Type: LTO-8.
• Interface: 6Gb/sec SAS.
• Cartridge Capacity (native/compressed): 12TB / 30TB.
• Drive Throughput (native/compressed): 300/750 MB/sec.
• Average File Access Time: 50 sec.
• Configurations: LTO-8: Internal Bare, Internal Kit, Tabletop Kit, and 1U rackmount.
• Interface Connector Type: 6Gb/s SAS. SFF8482 w/ integrated power (Internal), SFF8088 (Tabletop and Rack).
• Burst Transfer Rate (MB/sec): SAS(max) 600MB/sec.
• Data Buffer Size: LTO-8: 512MB.
• LTO-7 Compatibility: Media Read/Write LTO-7, LTO-7 WORM.
• MTBF hours: 250,000 @ 100% duty cycle.
• MSBF: 100,000 cycles.
• Load/Unload Life: 100,000 cycles.
• Non-Recoverable Error Rate: 1 in 1 × 1017 bits (non-media error, clean drive).
• Compatibility: Microsoft Windows, Sun Solaris, Red Hat Linux, SuSE Linux.
• Warranty: 3 years limited with Rapid Exchange.
What's in the box:
• Includes data cartridge, cleaning cartridge,SFF8088 to SFF8088 mini-SAS cable, worldwide power cords and product documentation.
|Interface Type||SAS 6Gb/s|
|Compressed Capacity||30000 GB|
|Buffer Size||1000 MB|
|Recording Standard||LTO Ultrium 8|
|Burst Transfer rate||600MB/s|
|Compressed Transfer Rate|
|Dimensions||213 x 58 x 332 (wxhxd)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months