TouchMix 8 Touch Screen Digital Mixer by QSC
QSC TouchMix 8 Touch Screen Digital Mixer - 8-Mic/Line+2 Stereo In, USB Recording, USB Wi-Fi, Built-in FX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Designed for musicians, production professionals and live performances.
• Mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form.
• Functionality to satisfy demanding professionals.
• Functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
• A breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design.
• Remarkable collaboration between QSC, Greg Mackie and Peter Watts. Features • Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
• Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix.
• Programmable User-Buttons.
• Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
• Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
• Security Lockout Modes.
• USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.
• Display: 6.1” × 3.5” (156 mm × 90 mm) colour TFT, touch sensing
• Inputs (Mic/Line): Four XLR/TRS combo | Four XLR | Two stereo 1/4" TRS
• Input (Talkback): N/A
• Two main XLR line-level | Four aux XLR line-level | One stereo TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16O min. impedance) | One stereo cue, TRS, (line or headphone, 16O min. impedance)
• Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option | variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, gate, compressor
• 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing: 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, gate, compressor
• Output Channel Processing: Main outputs and auxes 1–6: 1/3 octave GEQ • Limiter • 4 full-frequency notch filters • Variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter • Additional variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters
• Recording: 14 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD • FAT32 format • minimum 7800 RPM
• Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups, auxiliaries may be used as sub groups
• Cue: Selectable AFL or PFL
• Effects: 4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user pre-sets | 1 pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
Scene and Pre-set Memory
• Scenes: 130 user-defined scenes, including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
• Channel and FX Pre-sets: 130 user-defined channel pre-sets and 130 FX pre-sets may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
• External Control: iOS TouchMix app for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air. Control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions. Requires iOS 6 or higher.
• Wi-Fi: USB Wi-Fi adapter included
Physical & Dimensions
• Height: 56 mm
• Width: 333 mm
• Depth: 245 mm
• Weight: 1.95 kg
• Power: 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
• Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
• Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any output
• Dynamic Range: 105 dB
• Equivalent Input Noise: -126 dBu
• Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu
• Crosstalk: -80 dB
• S/N Ratio: -94 dB
• Maximum Input Level: +16 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, XLR), +26 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, TRS), +22 dBu (Stereo inputs)
• Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
|Max Mic Inputs||8|
|Computer Interface Channels||2|
|Total Aux Channels||4|
|Max Line Inputs||8|
|Analogue Insert Points||No|
|Direct Channel Outputs|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747