Created for musicians, production professionals and live performance venues, TouchMix Series mixers go Beyond Mixing™ to deliver amazing results to users at all levels of experience. For live sound professionals, TouchMix has everything you would want and expect in an advanced, world-class mixing console - in a package small enough to be carry-on luggage. If you are a more casual user, TouchMix Presets, Wizards and Simple Modes help you get a professional mix quickly and easily. In either case, once you experience TouchMix for yourself you will understand why both pros and novices alike rave about their TouchMix and consider it one of the best purchases they have ever made.
• Designed for musicians, production professionals and live performances.
• Mixing console in a compact, affordable and easy to use form.
• Functionality to satisfy demanding professionals.
• Functions that help the less experienced user achieve quality results.
• A breakthrough in innovation and digital mixer design.
• Remarkable collaboration between QSC, Greg Mackie and Peter Watts.
• Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
• Assign / Un-assign Input to Main Mix.
• Programmable User-Buttons.
• Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
• Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 14 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
• Security Lockout Modes.
• USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.
• Display: 6.1” × 3.5” (156 mm × 90 mm) colour TFT, touch sensing
• Inputs (Mic/Line): Four XLR/TRS combo | Four XLR | Two stereo 1/4" TRS
• Input (Talkback): N/A
• Two main XLR line-level | Four aux XLR line-level | One stereo TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16O min. impedance) | One stereo cue, TRS, (line or headphone, 16O min. impedance)
• Mic & Line Input Channel Processing: 4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option | variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, gate, compressor
• 2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing: 2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, gate, compressor
• Output Channel Processing: Main outputs and auxes 1–6: 1/3 octave GEQ • Limiter • 4 full-frequency notch filters • Variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band PEQ, Limiter • Additional variable 18dB/oct Low-cut and High-cut filters
• Recording: 14 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD • FAT32 format • minimum 7800 RPM
• Groups: 8 DCA groups (with mutes), 8 Mute groups, auxiliaries may be used as sub groups
• Cue: Selectable AFL or PFL
• Effects: 4 professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user pre-sets | 1 pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)
Scene and Pre-set Memory
• Scenes: 130 user-defined scenes, including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
• Channel and FX Pre-sets: 130 user-defined channel pre-sets and 130 FX pre-sets may be stored internally or on FAT32 formatted USB
• External Control: iOS TouchMix app for iPad, iPad mini, iPad Air. Control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functions. Requires iOS 6 or higher.
• Wi-Fi: USB Wi-Fi adapter included
Physical & Dimensions
• Height: 56 mm
• Width: 333 mm
• Depth: 245 mm
• Weight: 1.95 kg
• Power: 100–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz
• Sampling Frequency: Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz
• Internal Processing: 32-bit floating point
• Frequency Response: 20 Hz–20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any output
• Dynamic Range: 105 dB
• Equivalent Input Noise: -126 dBu
• Residual Output Noise: -86 dBu
• Crosstalk: -80 dB
• S/N Ratio: -94 dB
• Maximum Input Level: +16 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, XLR), +26 dBu (Mic/Line inputs, TRS), +22 dBu (Stereo inputs)
• Phantom Power: 48V, individually switchable per channel
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as QSC TouchMix 8 Touch Screen Digital Mixer - 8-Mic/Line+2 Stereo In, USB Recording, USB Wi-Fi, Built-in FX . Please choose from the list below.