Promise SANLink2 Professional Thunderbolt 2 Bridge Adapter
Promise SANLink2 Thunderbolt 2 Bridge Adapter, The world’s first Thunderbolt 2 Fibre Channel/Ethernet Bridge
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The new SANLink2 16G FC is a compact device that allows a Thunderbolt™ 2 host computer to directly connect to a Fibre Channel SAN, doubling the speed of the previous generation 8 Gb FC.
SANLink2 10GBase-T connects devices to the local network to access shared media, and SANLink2 10G SFP+ connects devices to the network via optical for remote branches and offices at distances greater than 100 meters.
Offload video capture to a Mac Pro or Windows workstation with SANLink2
Take for example the Phantom Flex 4K camera. It transfers data to a Phantom 10 Gbps CineStation so that it can continue in an on-set shoot. The CineStation can be connected directly at 10 Gb Ethernet speeds to a MacBook Pro with SANLink2 10GBase-T (copper) or 10 G SFP+ (optical). At the same time, this MacBook Pro can have a Pegasus2 M4 SSD attached via a SANLink2 16G FC for the fastest data transfer of over 1300 MB/s for editing off multi-cameras capturing different points of view. The SANLink2 16G FC can connect this remote set up to a VTrak A-Class for collaborative editing. Similarly, SANLink2 10GBase-T might be selected if cabling for an immediate datacenter is within 30 - 100 meters. For companies that require cabling to reach beyond 100 meters, the SANLink2 10G SFP+ is the ideal choice.
Streamline the Creative Process
Real-time editing of multimedia files in their native, uncompressed formats has persisted as a challenge for creative professionals. Fortunately, with SANLink2, costly rendering time (due to proxy editing) is eliminated. Gain access to low-latency, high-bandwidth storage through reduced file loading periods. Instantaneous response times during timeline scrubbing and faster media file transfers become your new standard.
Master the 4K Workflow
At the moment high-speed transfer capabilities are placed into the workplace, systems evolve. With SANLink2, all storage bottlenecks for desktop and portable computing systems are immediately alleviated through the introduction of Fibre Channel or 10 Gb Ethernet connectivity into the work process. 4K (Ultra HD) environments consisting of bandwidth-hogging post-production and broadcasting operations now become seamless workflows, where downtime ceases to exist. Features • SANLink2 10 GBase-T connects a Mac Pro, MacBook or Windows HP Thunderbolt™ 2 devices to the local network to access shared media.
• Revolutionizes how creative professionals connect from a Thunderbolt™ 2 device to a Fibre Channel SAN or directly to Ethernet.
• Built to maximize the available line rate of Thunderbolt™ 2.
• Access to low-latency, high-bandwidth storage reduces file load times, allows for instantaneous response time during timeline scrubbing, and reduces the amount of time required for large media file transfers.
• A complete out-of-the-box solution, simply plug in your SANLink2 with a power adapter into a Thunderbolt™ port.
• SANLink2 10GBase-T ports can be used to connect a Thunderbolt™ 2 enabled Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, or iMac directly to 10Gbps Ethernet network using a high-speed Thunderbolt™ 2 I/O port.
• Interface10 Gb Base-T (two ports).
• SupportOS X Server, Final Cut Pro X, Xsan solution.
• ExpansionDaisy chain up to six Thunderbolt™ 2 peripherals.
• CompatibilityBackwards compatible with original Thunderbolt™ systems.
• Supported Operating SystemsOS X v10.8.5 and 10.9 (Mavericks), Windows (OEM only).
• Dimensions1.8 x 6.4 x 3.6" (4.5cm x 16.2cm x 9.14cm).
• Weight1.32lb (598.7g).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months