ProLabs D-Link Compatible SFP 1000BASE-T
PROLABS’s DEM-712-C Copper SFP transceivers are based on Gigabit Ethernet IEEE 802.3 standard and 1000BASE-T standard and provide a quick and reliable interface for the Gigabit Ethernet application. The 1000BASE-T physical layer PHY can be accessed via I2C, allowing access to all PHY setting and features. In addition, they comply with the Small Form Factor Pluggable Multi Sourcing Agreement (MSA). Features • Up to 1.25 GBd bi-directional data links.
• Compliant with IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab compliant.
• Compliant with SFP MSA.
• Hot-pluggable SFP footprint.
• Support 1000BASE-T full duplex default operating mode.
• Support 10/100/1000BASE-T operation in host systems with SGMII interface.
• RJ-45 connector.
• Auto-sense MDI/MDIX.
• Single power supply 3.3V.
• Fully RoHS Compliance.
• Operating temperature range: 0c to 70c.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.