Project 7 P7H1 RGB PWM Fan Hub
Project 7 P7H1 RGB PWM Fan Hub Use in Conjunction with P7F12 Fans
By DPD On 21st Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The P7-H1 software is compatible with Windows 7 and newer versions. There are multiple ways to install the hub inside the case using either a Velcro strap, screws or zip ties.
Up to eight individual hubs (P7-H1) can be connected and identified with the built-in switch board through a single motherboard.
**The Aerocool P7H1 Hub is compatible with the following fans:
Aerocool P7 RGB Fans Features • Sync RGB products - Synchronise all Aerocool RGB products and other RGB 4-pin compatible products
• Outputs up to 24W - Both LED outputs collectively support up to 24 Watts
• Controls up to five fans - Controls up to five fans compatible with both 4-pin and 3-pin connectors
• 8 hubs connect to a MB - Up to eight individual hubs (P7-H1) can be connected and identified with the built-in switch board through a single motherboard
• Works with Win 7 and newer - The P7-H1 software is compatible with Window 7 and newer versions
• Ways to install the hub - Multiple ways to install the hub inside the case using Velcro strap, screws or zip ties
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.