PreSonus Active ULT18 Sound Reinforcement Subwoofer
PreSonus ULT18 Active Sound-Reinforcement Subwoofer, 2000W, with 18" Low-Frequency Transducer, XLR/6.35mm
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • 18-inch custom woofer with 4-inch voice coil.
• 7 mm driver travel before over-excursion.
• 2,000W Class D power (1,000W continuous).
• 2 XLR/¼" combo inputs with direct outputs.
• Variable lowpass filter lets you dial in upper frequency limit.
• Polarity invert.
• Optional "Natural" tuning for less low-end extension and more punch.
• Defeatable front-panel LED for low-visibility installs.
• Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures.
• Direct radiating acoustic port.
• Tour-grade 16 gauge steel grille.
• Comfortable ergonomic handles.
• Ground-stacking provisions.
• M10 rigging points.
• Integrated castor provisions (Castor kit not included, sold separately).
• Locking IEC connection.
Accessories and Companion Products (Not included, sold separately):
• ULT12 - 2-way Active Sound-Reinforcement Loudspeaker with 12" woofer
• ULT15 - 2-way Active Sound-Reinforcement Loudspeaker with 15" woofer
• ULT18-Cover - Dust Cover
• M10-KIT - M10 Kit
• ULT18-CSTR - Castor K
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months