Retail Studio One 3 Professional Software. Digital Download codesMore editions available here.
Raise your standards with Studio One 3 Professional! Built by creative people for creative music production, it contains everything you'd expect from a modern digital audio powerhouse, and adds innovative songwriting and production tools that inspire new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, plus built-in mastering and digital delivery.
• Intuitive drag-and-drop interface encourages creativity and experimentation.
• Arranger Track makes it easy to quickly build and rearrange your songs, and the unique Scratch Pads let you safely experiment on alternate ideas without jeopardizing your arrangements.
• Redesigned Browser offers musical keyword search to quickly find the exact content you need.
• Multi Instrument and Extended Effect Chains provide new ways to build complex, truly unique, layered sounds.
• Technical Grammy winning Melodyne technology is embedded on every audio track for pitch and timing manipulation and correction.
• And Studio One is the only DAW with an integrated Project Page and Mastering Suite to not only start songs but also finish and deliver them.
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, sequencing, arranging, and sonic experimentation to mixing, mastering, and even online delivery, Studio One 3 is a modern digital audio powerhouse that was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow-focused on your music first. Built by and for creative people, Studio One has become one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb 64-bit sound quality. Version 3 introduces innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, iPad control, and a reengineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing. Its stunning new interface adds dual-platform multi-touch support, is optimized for high-resolution displays, and includes dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips. Features
• Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
• Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
• Pristine sound quality, with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 64-bit resolution, and support for up to 384 kHz audio
Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
Presence XT sampler with 15+ GB sound library and EXS, Kontakt, and Giga support
Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
• Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor (a $99 value)
• Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition and add dynamism to virtual instrument tracks
Content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword based "musical" search; find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched backing loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
Studio One Remote for iPad
AudioBend real-time time stretching and pitch shifting sounds better than ever with Elastique Pro 3.0
• Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
• Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
• Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
• Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
• 36 Native Effects™ 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
• Over 4,000 included audio and music loops
• Score video and edit audio for film with video track
• Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
• Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
• Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
• AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
• Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
• Integrated SoundCloud® dashboard for sharing your music online
• Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
• Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfacesSystem RequirementsMac®
• Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
• Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor (Intel Core i3 or better recommended)Windows®
• Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86
• Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)Mac and Windows systems
• 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
• 30 GB hard-drive space
• Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution (high-dpi monitor recommended)
• A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation