Studio 192 Mobile is an ultra-low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center. It offers 22 x 26 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz with 2 digitally controlled XMAX™ Class A mic preamps and flexible connectivity options, including ADAT Optical I/O that lets you expand the system with a PreSonus® DigiMax™ DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp. Tight integration with included Studio One® DAW and the companion Studio One Remote app for iPad® provides remote control over microphone preamp and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment. Studio One's exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on your computer's processor and on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP, seamlessly switching between playback and recording. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from included UC Surface control software for third-party DAW users.
• Ultra low latency, 22x26 (8x14 at 192 kHz), USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center.
• Flawless analog signal path with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation and Burr-Brown converters with 118 dB dynamic range.
• 2 mic/instrument inputs with remote controllable XMAX™ mic preamps.
• 2 balanced line level inputs.
• Zero-latency StudioLive™ Fat Channel processing on every analog input:
- Hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192 Mobile's DSP and in Studio One® on your computer.
- Record with Fat Channel processing on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel plug-in for playback.
• Complete zero-latency monitor mix and control room integration with Studio One, Studio One Remote, and UC Surface.
• Preamp control from front panel, Studio One 3 Artist, Studio One Remote, UC Surface, and MIDI.
• ADAT Optical I/O lets you expand the system with a PreSonus® DigiMax™ DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp.
• 4 balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching.
• Balanced stereo main outputs.
• Independent, high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC and Cue option lets you compare two mixes.
• Studio One 3 Artist DAW and UC Surface control software included.
• Compatible with most music software for Mac® and Windows®.
• Backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile 22x26 USB 3.0 Audio Interface and Studio Command Center, 24-bit/192 kHz . Please choose from the list below.