PreSonus Studio 192 22x26 Mobile USB 3.0 Audio Interface
PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile 22x26 USB 3.0 Audio Interface and Studio Command Center, 24-bit/192 kHz
By DPD On 25th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Flawless analog signal path with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation and Burr-Brown converters with 118 dB dynamic range.
• 2 mic/instrument inputs with remote controllable XMAX™ mic preamps.
• 2 balanced line level inputs.
• Zero-latency StudioLive™ Fat Channel processing on every analog input:
- Hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192 Mobile's DSP and in Studio One® on your computer.
- Record with Fat Channel processing on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel plug-in for playback.
• Complete zero-latency monitor mix and control room integration with Studio One, Studio One Remote, and UC Surface.
• Preamp control from front panel, Studio One 3 Artist, Studio One Remote, UC Surface, and MIDI.
• ADAT Optical I/O lets you expand the system with a PreSonus® DigiMax™ DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp.
• 4 balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching.
• Balanced stereo main outputs.
• Independent, high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC and Cue option lets you compare two mixes.
• Studio One 3 Artist DAW and UC Surface control software included.
• Compatible with most music software for Mac® and Windows®.
• Backward-compatible with USB 2.0.
|Computer Interface Type||USB 3|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)||4|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)||6|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||2|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)||2|
|Sample Rate (Max)||192 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||Unspecified dB|
|Dimensions (mm)||Unspecified WxHxD|
|Misc. Notes||Includes Studio One Artist V3 Software|
|Model Number||Studio 192 Mobile|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.