Presonus ATOM Producer Lab - Integrated, All-PreSonus Production Environment
Presonus ATOM Producer Lab Atom Pad Controller, AudioBox USB 96 Interface, Studio One Artist Software & M7 Microphone
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Produce your tracks and get professional results with this tightly integrated, all-PreSonus® production kit. Start triggering samples and loops in real-time with the flexible and intuitive ATOM pad controller. Record vocals and create your own sample library with the bus-powered AudioBox USB® 96 audio/MIDI interface and M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Capture and mix it all in Studio One® Artist with the bonus MVP Loop content library and the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite for professional results.
ATOM: Fast, flexible control.
Produce beats, play virtual instruments, and trigger sound effects and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility! The most versatile pad controller in its class, PreSonus®’ ATOM pad controller is compatible with most music software and integrates with included Studio One® Artist production software to let you create and perform with ease. Perform and produce with virtual instruments and trigger samples and loops in real-time, using 16 full-size, velocity- and pressure-sensitive RGB pads and 8 assignable pad banks. MIDI Keyboard mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode enable you to custom control your instruments. And with 4 programmable rotary encoders and 20 assignable buttons, you can navigate and set more parameters faster.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One® Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration and offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy! Best of all, ATOM and Studio One integrate tightly so you can enjoy a blazingly fast, professional-style workflow. Features • Tightly integrated, flexible, all-PreSonus® production environment
ATOM Production and Performance Pad Controller
• Tightly integrated, flexible production and performance environment with included Studio One® Artist
• Produce, play virtual instruments, and trigger samples and loops with unsurpassed expressiveness and flexibility
• 16 full-size velocity- and pressure-sensitive, RGB LED pads
• Pressure switchable between MIDI aftertouch, channel pressure, and CC messages
• 8 assignable pad banks
• Selectable pad velocity curves and pad pressure thresholds
• 20 assignable buttons
• 4 endless rotary encoders
• MIDI "keyboard" mode, Note Repeat mode, and Full Velocity mode (only send velocity 127)
• Includes MVP Loops content custom-designed for ATOM
• Compatible with most music production and performance software
• USB connectivity
Studio One® Artist Production Software
• Elegant single-window work environment
• Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
• Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
• Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
• Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
• Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
• Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
• Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
• Automatic delay compensation
• Advanced automation
• Instantly configures to PreSonus® controllers and interfaces, including AudioBox USB 96
• Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
• 35 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
• 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
• Includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite
• Mac- and Windows-compatible
AudioBox® USB 96 2x2 USB 2.0 Recording System
• Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
• Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
• 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
• 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
• 48V phantom power (for included M7 microphone or other condenser microphones)
• Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
• Headphone jack with level control
• 1/3U rack-mountable
• USB cable included for connection to computer
• Large-diaphragm design
• Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
• Mic stand adapter
• Phantom-powered via AudioBox 96 USB
• 9' / 3 m cable included
• Cloth carry bag included
|Computer Interface Type|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 30 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.