Polar Pro Aurora Cinematic Colour Presets for Mavic Pro
Polar Pro Aurora Cinematic Colour Presets - Mavic Pro Edition
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Why Shoot In D-Log?
Shooting with the on-board color presets within the drone limits your video quality in a number of ways. Using the internal video processor on the drone for manipulating color limits the capabilities when editing within your software. Color presets used during capture reduce the camera’s sensor to 8-stops of dynamic range. While D-Log does shoot in a flat color profile, this setting utilizes the full camera sensor and expands the dynamic range to 12-stops. This provides more information within pixels, higher video quality, and more flexibility when editing. Video recorded in the 8-bit presets often results in "destructive editing" or loss of quality when making changes to color, exposure, highlights, saturation or other changes. Aurora color presets, when used with D-Log, provide cinematic color styles with no loss of quality in your footage. Features • Includes 12 cinematic color presets
• Designed specifically for the Mavic Pro D-Log color profile
• Streamline post-production workflow
• Easy to use in all the industry's top editing software
• Includes video tutorials on how to get started
What is a "LUT"?
A Look Up Table (LUT) is a file with a .CUBE or .3DL extension, containing instructions to replace a color based on it's RGB value with another color. This process is done pixel by pixel and has very high accuracy when replacing color values.
• Elektra: With added color value across the spectrum and boosted vibrance, Elektra will make colors pop! Available in warm, neutral and cool options for creating a unique and consistent look.
• Purity: A natural color grade with true tones from your scene. Warm, neutral and cool options make it simple to keep a consistent look across varying lighting conditions and colors.
• Deep: Taking the natural colors with added saturation along with pushed blacks and shadows creates a deep, rich look without loss in video quality. Warm, neutral and cool options provide lots of creative freedom.
• Classic: A complimentary color scheme with a subtle shift to pastels delivers a timeless Hollywood look and feel.
• Morpheus: A slightly bleached bypass look with limited color pallet pushes the greens, providing an iconic color style to any video.
• Knight: An analogous color pallet with heavy blue tones brings a deep look and evokes a new feeling to your content.
- Adobe Premiere 9.0 or later (*Not compatible with any version of Premiere Elements*)
- Adobe Speedgrade CC or later
- Adobe After Effects CC or later
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 or later
- Final Cut X (LUT Utility or other plugin required)
- Davinci Resolve 9 or later
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited