PNY NVIDIA T400 2GB Turing Low Profile Graphics Card
2GB PNY NVIDIA T400 Low Profile Graphics Card, Turing, 384 CUDA, GDDR6, 64-Bit, 80GB/s, 3x mDP, Single Slot, OEM
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£119.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£129.28|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Great 2D and 3D Performance in a Small Form Factor Solution
NVIDIA GPUs power the world’s most advanced desktop workstations, providing the visual computing power required by millions of professionals as part of their daily workflow. All phases of the professional workflow, from creating, editing, and viewing 2D and 3D models and video, to working with multiple applications across several displays, benefit from the power that only a discreet GPU solution can provide. NVIDIA entry level professional GPUs provide advanced features and performance far beyond what is available with integrated GPU solutions – all in a low-profile package, enabling deployment in a wide range of small form factor workstations. Step up to the power of an NVIDIA discreet professional GPU.
As part of the NVIDIA RTX family of professional GPUs, the NVIDIA T400 provides the performance, features, reliability, and support that customers expect from NVIDIA enterprise solutions. As businesses look to lower the total cost of their computing solutions, while minimising impacts to productivity, NVIDIA T400 provides them with a robust, cost effective solution that helps them stay within budget, while providing better performance than integrated graphics.
Value for End-Users:
• Powered by NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture, NVIDIA T400 delivers more performance than the previous generation.
• Works with 2D/3D modelling or video editing multi-application workflows with higher levels of interactivity.
• Ensures hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA standards, deep ISV developer engagements, and certification with over 100 professional software applications.
• Enables creation and playback of H.264 and HEVC video with dedicated decode and encode engines that are independent of the 3D graphics and compute pipeline.
• With support for DisplayPort 1.4, NVIDIA T400 can drive three displays natively or a maximum of up to three 5K displays or one 8K display per card. Combine up to four NVIDIA T400s in a single system to create display walls or other immersive environments.
• Experience stunning visuals with HDR colour support and up to 120 Hz refresh rates for 4K displays with 30-bit colour.
• NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager software offers intuitive window management, multiple desktops, and application management that allows you to spread work across a single large display or multiple displays.
Value for IT Administrators:
• Experience higher-quality products, driven by power-efficient hardware designs and component selection, for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
• Enjoy maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing in conjunction with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulate the most demanding real-world conditions.
• Remotely monitor and manage NVIDIA T400s deployed in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit within your IT asset management framework.
• Scale up NVIDIA T400 deployment to hundreds of workstations using the powerful driver installer included with the NVIDIA Enterprise Management toolkit.
• Simplify software driver deployment through a regular cadence of long-life, stable driver releases based on a robust feature-development and quality-assurance process.
|Manufacturing process||12 nm|
|Cores & Clocks|
|NVIDIA CUDA Cores||384|
|Video Memory (VRAM)|
|Memory Size||2 GB|
|Memory Bit Rate||64 Bit|
|Cooling||Single Fan (1)|
|I/O & Connectivity|
|Interface||PCIe 3.0 (x16)|
|Interface Bandwidth||80 GB/s|
|Graphics Output||3 x Mini DisplayPort|
|Multi GPU Support|
|Total NVLink Bandwidth||N/A|
|Microsoft DirectX Support||12 API|
|Multi Monitor Support||3 Displays|
|H.264 1080p30 Streams||N/A|
|Maximum Digital Resolution||5120x2880 @ 60Hz|
|Maximum VGA Resolution|
|Supported Graphics APIs||
|Supported Compute APIs|
|Single Precision (FP32) Processing||Yes|
|Single Precision (FP32) Performance||1.094 teraFLOPS|
|Double Precision (FP64) Processing||No|
|Double Precision (FP64) Performance|
|Deep Learning (Tensor) Performance|
|NVIDIA Tensor Cores|
|Integer Operations (INT8)|
|NVIDIA RT Cores|
|Power & Thermals|
|Graphics Card Power Connectors|
|Board Power||30 W|
|Minimum Recommended PSU|
|Maximum GPU Temperature|
|Form Factor||Single Slot|
|Low Profile Compatible||Yes|
|Low Profile Support||Yes|
|Dimensions||68.91 x 155.87 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months