High-Performance USB Audio Processor For Analogue Headsets
When you deploy softphones in your customer service centre, Plantronics DA Series USB audio processors deliver a more complete audio experience by providing context for every call. The DA Series offers exceptional audio quality and control while helping you gain deeper insights, and meet OSHA and Noise at Work specifications. When combined with Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, you will be able to communicate with intelligence and create new experiences for your team and customers.
• Audio Protection: Acoustic exposure algorithms help meet local regulations.
• Clearer Conversations: Superior noise cancellation with automatic gain control.
• Quick Disconnect (QD): Provides walkaway convenience with QD-equipped headsets.
Plantronics Manager Pro: Device Management, Simplified
With Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, IT can remotely monitor, manage, and maintain headsets company-wide, to help ensure that customer service representatives are ready to take every customer call. No IT help desk backlogs, no more running from user to user for adjustments, fixes, or updates. For IT, it means simplicity. For the customer service representative, consistency. And for the customer, satisfaction. Not Included, Available Separately.
• Modern and sophisticated styling conveys quality and confidence.
• Easy, at-your-fingertips interface enables representatives to bypass on-screen call control menus for better focus on callers.
• Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics QD-equipped headsets.
• Superior noise and echo cancelation means richer, clearer conversations.
• Acoustic exposure algorithms helps you meet OSHA and Noise at Work regulations.
• Free, open APIs to add intelligence or inform work flows and business processes by building a contextual bridge across customer care ecosystem.
• Downloadable firmware updates and unique serial numbers creating consistent management of devices across your centre.
• Advanced audio processing.
• Noise at Work and G616/AAL support.
• Automatic gain control.
• Transmit noise suppression.
• Call answer/end, mute and volume controls (Supported by Plantronics Hub v3.4 or later).
• Advanced audio processor inventory management (Supported by Plantronics Manager Pro 3.8 or later; service offered separately).
• Download Firmware Updates (DFU) (Supported by Plantronics Manager Pro 3.8 or later; service offered separately).
• 4-pin Quick Disconnect (QD).
• Compatibility: EncorePro 500/700 Series, Legacy tops.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Plantronics DA80 USB Audio Processor, with QD, Call Controls, for Plantronics EncorePro 500/700 Series Analog Headsets . Please choose from the list below.