Plantronics DA80 Call Center Headset USB Audio/Sound Processor 201852-02
Plantronics DA80 USB Audio Processor, with QD, Call Controls, for Plantronics EncorePro 500/700 Series Analog Headsets
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
When you deploy softphones in your customer service centre, Plantronics DA Series USB audio processors deliver a more complete audio experience by providing context for every call. The DA Series offers exceptional audio quality and control while helping you gain deeper insights, and meet OSHA and Noise at Work specifications. When combined with Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, you will be able to communicate with intelligence and create new experiences for your team and customers.
• Audio Protection: Acoustic exposure algorithms help meet local regulations.
• Clearer Conversations: Superior noise cancellation with automatic gain control.
• Quick Disconnect (QD): Provides walkaway convenience with QD-equipped headsets.
Plantronics Manager Pro: Device Management, Simplified
With Plantronics Manager Pro, an additional service, IT can remotely monitor, manage, and maintain headsets company-wide, to help ensure that customer service representatives are ready to take every customer call. No IT help desk backlogs, no more running from user to user for adjustments, fixes, or updates. For IT, it means simplicity. For the customer service representative, consistency. And for the customer, satisfaction. Not Included, Available Separately.
Features • Modern and sophisticated styling conveys quality and confidence.
• Easy, at-your-fingertips interface enables representatives to bypass on-screen call control menus for better focus on callers.
• Quick Disconnect (QD) feature provides walkaway convenience and compatibility with all Plantronics QD-equipped headsets.
• Superior noise and echo cancelation means richer, clearer conversations.
• Acoustic exposure algorithms helps you meet OSHA and Noise at Work regulations.
• Free, open APIs to add intelligence or inform work flows and business processes by building a contextual bridge across customer care ecosystem.
• Downloadable firmware updates and unique serial numbers creating consistent management of devices across your centre.
• Advanced audio processing.
• Noise at Work and G616/AAL support.
• Automatic gain control.
• Transmit noise suppression.
• Call answer/end, mute and volume controls (Supported by Plantronics Hub v3.4 or later).
• Advanced audio processor inventory management (Supported by Plantronics Manager Pro 3.8 or later; service offered separately).
• Download Firmware Updates (DFU) (Supported by Plantronics Manager Pro 3.8 or later; service offered separately).
• 4-pin Quick Disconnect (QD).
• Compatibility: EncorePro 500/700 Series, Legacy tops.
|Connectivity||1 x USB 2.0|
|Frequency Response (Headset)|
|Microphone Pickup Pattern|
|Frequency Response (Mic)|
|Dimensions & Weight|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 24 months