Plantronics CS540A Wireless Headset
The DSP technology provides more natural sounding voice, and the headset also offers a noise-cancelling microphone, making it ideal for busy office environments. Choose narrowband audio to save battery power, or wideband with CAT-iq technology for clearer, more professional audio.
Simply dock a headset onto a base to pair them together, or add up to three additional headsets for conference calling. For an auto-answer option, you can remove the phone headset from the base to pick up a call, and replace it to hang up.
This streamlined Plantronics headset adds style and functionality to any workspace, and its reliable performance is designed to improve your overall productivity
Features • Lightest DECT™ wireless headset on the market.
• Elegant magnetic headset docking.
• Hands-free mobility to enable easier multitasking.
• Wireless range of up to 120 metre.
• Use with Electronic Hookswitch Cable or Handset Lifter to remotely answer and terminate calls.
• Volume and mute audio controls at your fingertips.
• Adaptive power system delivers longer talk and standby times.
• Voice-dedicated DECT technology eliminates Wi-Fi interference.
• Advanced wideband audio using CAT-iq technology.
• Choose narrowband mode to preserve talk time or wideband mode for clearer conversations.
• Noise-cancelling microphone filters out background noise.
• Enhanced Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology provides more natural sounding voice.
• Conference-in up to three additional CS500 or Savi® headsets.
• Simply dock a headset to link it to a base.
• Auto-answer option lets you answer and terminate calls by removing the headset from, or replacing it to, the base.
|Connectivity||1 x Wireless|
|Frequency Response (Headset)|
|Microphone Pickup Pattern|
|Frequency Response (Mic)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.