Philips Hue Starter Kit 2x Smart Bulb E27 Edison Screw White with Hue Bridge V2
Philips Hue Starter Kit 2x Smart Bulb White with Hue Bridge V2 E27 (Edison Screw) 60W Google/Alexa/Apple
By DPD On 25th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Easy Smart Lighting
Get your smart lighting system started with this starter kit, which includes two smart bulbs with soft white light and the Hue Bridge. It's a complete kit for custom control over your home lighting and all its great features.
Control Lights Away from Home
The Philips Hue app gives you complete control over your lights, even if you're not at home. Switch your lights on remotely using just the app to ensure your home is always lit the way you want it.
Make It Look Like Your Home
Use the Philips Hue app to schedule light routines whenever you're away. Your smart lights will turn on at the times you've selected, and sometimes a few minutes before or after, to truly mimic your presence in the house.
Control with Your Voice
When connected to the Hue Bridge, you can pair your lights with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and the Google Assistant and control your lights using just your voice. Simple voice commands let you turn your lights on and o?, dim or brighten your lights, and even set a light scene.
Come Home with Light
Set your Philips Hue app to recognise when you're almost home. Before you even step out of your car or walk up the path, your selected smart lights turn on automatically.
• Come home to a house filled with light.
• Make it look like you're home with smart lights.
• Control lights with your voice.
• Operational humidity: 5%
• 2 years: Yes.
• Energy E?ciency Label: A+.
• Diameter: 88mm.
• Frequency band: 2400-2483, 5MHz.
• Height: 26mm.
• Max. number of accessories: 12.
• Max. number of bulbs: 50.
• Power adapter: 100–240 V AC / 50–60Hz.
• Diameter: 61mm.
• Energy effi?ciency label: A+.
• Fitting: E27.
• Form factor: A60.
• Height: 110mm.
• Input voltage: 220V-240V.
• Light output: Warm white light, 2700K, >80 CRI, Dimmable via smart device only.
• Lumen output: 806lm.
• Max. operation power: 9W.
• Max. standby power: 0.5W.
• Number of switching cycles: 50,000.
• Rated lifetime: 25,000h.
• Software upgradable: Yes.
• Start up: Instant 100% light output.
• Wattage equivalent: 60W.
• Communication protocol: Bluetooth and Zigbee.
• Deep dimmable: No.
• Software upgradable: When connected to Hue Bridge.
What's in the box?
• Bridge: 1.
• Ethernet network cable: 1.
• Hue bulbs: 2.
• Power adapter: 1.
• Philips Hue App: IOS 11 and later, Android 7.0 and later.
• Voice assistants: Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit (Via Hue Bridge), Google Assistant, Microsoft Cortana (Via Hue Bridge).
|Power Consumption||9 W|
|Colour Rendering Index (CRI)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- 0207 949 0069
3 Year Direct Return Warranty with Philips