Enthoo Primo includes 1 x 140mm fan on top, 2 x140mm LED fans in front, 1 x 140mm fan in the rear, and 1 x 140mm fan on the bottom. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing PH-F140SP. Phanteks’ Enthoo Primo, unleash unlimited possibilities.
• Clean and elegant design that can be recognized by the refined aluminum front and top panels. Controllable LED lighting (LED strip and Fan LED). Polished chamfers that subtly accentuate the intake and exhaust areas.
• Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD / hidden cables and grommets (modular cable cover).
• Extreme cooling capacity, providing up to 16 different fan mount locations (120mm / 140mm)
• 5 included Phanteks’ premium fans PH-F140SP
• The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management.
• Thermally isolated PSU keeps the radiant heat from other critical components, reveals an optimal bottom air intake and hides the cables from blocking the airflow.
• Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 5 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to quad (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
• Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation (bottom and side), cable cover can be transformed into a reservoir bracket with pre-drilled mounting holes and a universal pump bracket with vibration dampening function.
• Dual repositionable and removable HDD cages (support up to 6 HDD’s) for more installation flexibility or unrestricted airflow
• Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis’ rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed.
• Removable Drop-n-Lock Doublestack SSD brackets that can be installed on 3 different locations. (2 brackets incl.)
• Removable front and top covers for easy installation of cooling components and easy dust filter removal.
• Other removable dust filters are located in the bottom (2x) and side panel (2x).
• Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.
• 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack, LED switch
• Support up to 2 PSU’s Features • Black and Green Edition
• Full Tower Chassis
• Sand blasted Aluminum Front and Top Panels
• Ultimate Water Cooling Solution
• Removable Dust Filters
• Dual PSU Capability
• Innovative Reservoir Bracket/ Cable Cover
• Modular HDD Cages
• Drop-N-Lock Double Stack SSD Brackets
Front: up to 240mm
Top: up to 480mm
Side: up to 240mm
Rear: up to 140mm
Bottom: up to 480mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
Date Issued: 6th Jul 2011
There's more choice than ever before, but which computer case is right for you and which features should you look out for?
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
The modern PC is potentially a mass of heat output and heat production hot spots. With CPUs rated at more than 100W of heat output, single graphics boards carrying similar ratings (and people want to run two!), multiple hard drives the norm, lots of memory and mainboards covered in heatpipes to combat toasty core logic and PWM circuits, a PC appreciably warming up a room when it’s working hard is no joke.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.