Pedaltrain VOLTO Rechargeable Pedal Power Supply
Pedaltrain VOLTO Rechargeable Pedal Power Supply, 5000mAh Capacity Li-Polymer, 2000 mA Peak Output, Charging Dock
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Volto is an incredible innovation, but it does have limitations. We want you to understand both its capabilities and limitations to ensure your satisfaction and a long life for the device.
• Reliable and long-lasting power for analog pedals, the kind that use traditional 9v batteries.
• Hundreds and hundreds of lifetime recharges with proper care.
• Over its life, Volto contains the equivalent of many thousands of 9v batteries.
• Easy to recharge worldwide.
• Proprietary noise cancellation.
• Not intended for high-draw digital pedals
• Charge life will vary depending on the draw and usage of connected pedals.
• Outputs cannot be jumped or combined to modify power output, doing so may cause injury or damage and will void your warranty.
• 2000 mA is a measure of peak output not recommended usable capacity.
We have designed Volto with two 9-volt outputs, capable of providing 2000 mA (5000 mAh) of peak output. Volto will provide clean, quiet power to as many analog 9-volt pedals as you like. Volto's battery life will vary based on the total current draw of the pedals you are powering. The more pedals you use, the faster the battery will discharge.
We have also included two strips of adhesive backed, hook and loop material to use in mounting your Volto to a Pedaltrain pedal board. Volto’s chassis was specially designed to fit in between the horizontal aluminum rails underneath all Pedaltrain models.
Note: Older Pedaltrain Minis, those manufactured before Summer 2012, will not accommodate Volto under-side mounting. We recommend top-side or front-edge mounting for these older boards. Features Dimensions:
• 3.3125" x 3.75" x .75"
• 1 rechargeable Volto power supply.
• 1 charging dock with international connectors.
• 2 strips of Pedaltrain’s professional grade adhesive backed hook-and-loop for securing unit to pedal board.
• 1 micro-USB charging cable.
• 2 daisy chain cables (3 connectors per cable).
• 2 single-end cables.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited