Parrot Black Jumping Sumo Mini Rolling Acrobat Drone - Factory Refurbished
Brand new parts include; New Battery, New USB Charging Cable, New Stickers & User Guide, along with New Packaging.
For peace of mind, 12 Months Warranty is provided directly by ourselves, at Scan Computers International Ltd.
Parrot introduces the MiniDrones Range, the award-winning connected robots!
Discover Parrot Jumping Sumo and turn any area into a giant playground! Jumping Sumo performs acrobatics as it slaloms and jumps through and over obstacles. Record videos, snap photos and take your game playing to a whole new level with your new companion.
Parrot Jumping Sumo is a responsive bot with a strong personality which rolls, rushes, zig-zags, circles, takes turns at 90°. In a flash, it leaps up to 80 cm/2.5 feet in height.
Jumping Sumo has three driving modes:
• Jumper Mode: Jumps up to 80 cm/2.5 feet in height and length, and always lands on its wheels.
• Kicker Mode: The springs enable Jumping Sumo to push objects in its path.
• Auto-Balance Mode: Jumping Sumo is perfectly balanced on the two wheels, like a Segway.
All of the acrobatic tricks are available from the free App - FreeFlight Jumping.
The embedded camera puts you in the heart of the action!
Jump and Roll!
The ultra-sophisticated technology enables more precise turns than any other radio-controlled car.
Control the Jumping Sumo with your fingertips.
Jumping Sumo expresses its mood with customizable sound animations depending on your driving.
As soon as you pick-up Jumping Sumo, the LED lights will turn red notifying you that the jump is disabled.
Faultless Directional Stability
Jumping Sumo offers two piloting experiences:
• Open Wheel Mode: The wheels are open for greater stability in high-speed.
• Retracted Wheel Mode: The wheels are in retracted or compact mode to enhance agility and manoeuvrability through narrow areas.
The Jumping Sumo embedded technology ensures perfectly straight paths and extreme turns!
The World in Immersive View
Parrot Jumping Sumo is equipped with a wide angle camera that streams live immersive views on the piloting screen.
You discover the world at the height of your Jumping Sumo and explore inaccessible areas.
Choreograph moves for your Jumping Sumo!
A "road plan" enables you to program a sequence with acrobatics. When you access the app, the sequence appears amongst the pre-defined tricks of your Jumping Sumo.
FreeFlight Jumping App
FreeFlight Jumping App is free and offers an intuitive control from your smartphone or tablet.
It connects through Wi-Fi® to your Jumping Sumo that generates its own 2.4 and 5 GHz network.
The App is compatible with iOS, Android, & Windows devices.
Please fully charge the battery before use. Features • App Free piloting App compatible with smartphones and tablets running on iOS, Android™, and Windows/Windows Phone.
• Connectivity: Generates its own Wi-Fi® (AC) 2.4 or 5 Ghz network.
• Range: Up to 50 meters/165 feet in free-field conditions.
• Directional Stability: Inertial unit with a gyroscope and an accelerometer.
- Wide Angle: the streaming video is transmitted to the smartphone or tablet screen.
- Resolution: 640 x 480 px, 15 frames per second.
- Lithium-Polymer, rechargeable and removable battery (compatible with Parrot Rolling Spider).
- Lasts up to 20 minutes and full recharge in 1 hour.
• Speed: Rolls up to 2m/s (7 km/h).
- A speaker produces sound animations depending on your Jumping Sumo's mood.
- Several animations are available on the App and are customizable.
• Indicators: LED eyes light up to indicate Jumping Sumo's status.
• Weight: 180 g/6.3 oz.
- Large Wheels: 7.28 x 5.90 x 4.33 inches.
- Tightened Wheels: 5.63 x 5.90 x 4.33 inches.
• OS: Operates under Linux. Free SDK for coders.
• 1x Jumping Sumo.
• 1x micro-USB cable.
• 3x stickers.
• 2x spare rubber feet.
• 1x battery.
• 1x quick start guide.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 24th Jul 2017
An unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), better known as a drone, is a type of aircraft that is controlled remotely and is therefore flown without a human in the cockpit. Drones come in all shapes and sizes, from military UAVs primed for reconnaissance and missile deployment through to civilian drones for applications as varied as aerial photography, product deliveries, and keeping tabs on agriculture and livestock.