Ace 1:1 HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System by Paralinx
Paralinx Ace 1:1 HDMI Wireless Video Transmission System - 1 TX - 1 RX HDMI
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The Ace will send uncompressed HD video signals up to 1080p60 with zero-latency up to a maximum range of 300ft/100m. Each transmitter can multicast to up to 4 receivers and receivers can be paired by the user via an onscreen-display. The rugged aluminum and ABS plastic enclosures are lightweight and feature threaded inserts for attaching an onboard battery plate (LP-E6, NP-F, BP-U) or mounting brackets. Features • Wireless video transmission system 1 TX - 1 RX HDMI
• Each transmitter can multicast to up to 4 receivers
• Zero-latency (less than 1ms)
• Range: Up to 300ft/100m
• Signal Quality: Uncompressed, up to 1080p/60
• Input/Output: SDI or HDMI
• Power Input: 7-17v
• Weight: (HDMI): 126g (TX), 146g (RX) / (SDI): 146g (TX), 160g (RX)
• Dimensions (HDMI or SDI): Tx: 2.6in x 4.7in x 0.6in (6.7cm x 11.9cm x 1.5cm) / Rx: 3.4in x 4.5in x 0.6in (8.6cm x 11.5cm x 1.5cm)
In The Box
• 1 x Ace TX HDMI
• 1 x Ace RX HDMI
• 1 x AC adapter with international plugs (US, UK, Euro) per receiver unit.
• 1 x PTap to right-angle barrel power cable (18in/45cm) per transmitter.
• 1 x BNC or HDMI cable (18in/45cm) depending on input/output type.
• 1 x Mini-USB to USB firmware cable (18in/45cm).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months