Panasonic WV-SFV481 4K External 360° Dome CCTV Security Camera
Panasonic WV-SFV481 4K External Camera, 360° Dome, Super high resolution by 12.4MP high sensitivity MOS Sensor, White
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
SD Edge Recording
SD edge recording is available for an easy recording on the camera being able to check through the camera website or from the WV-ASM200 software platform. The WV-SFV481 is equipped with a vandal resistance mechanism for high reliability and comply EN50155 standard for on vehicle applications.
Advanced features include Face detection to detect the position of human faces within the image, Variable Image Quality on Specified area to retain higher quality with lower bandwidth and the unique dehumidification device to reduce moisture in various weather conditions.
The WV-SFV481 has the option to add intelligent functions like the Heat Map for high traffic zones and long-stay zones, the people counting by up to 12 cross lines and the unique moving object remover, which removes the moving objects of the images providing privacy while keeping the background at the same time.
• 9M (2992x2992) images up to 15 fps and 4M (2048x2048) up to 30fps.
• Approximate 1/2 inches, high sensitivity MOS image sensor.
• Super high resolution by 12.4 mega pixels high sensitivity MOS Sensor.
• Multiple H.264 (High profile) streams (max. 4 streams) and JPEG streams ensure simultaneous real time monitoring and high resolution recording by new 4K ULTRA HD engine.
• Wide Dynamic Range and ABS (Adaptive Black Stretch) technologies deliver wider dynamic range.
• Digital Noise Reduction:3D-DNR ensures noise reduction in various conditions.
• High sensitivity with Day & Night (IR) function:0.3 lx (Colour), 0.04 lx (B/W) at F1.9.
• ABF (Auto Back Focus) ensures enables automatic focus adjustment for sharp image both in colour and B/W modes.
• VIQS technology allows the designated eight areas to retain higher image quality while the excluded area will have a decreased image quality, which enables to use lower image file size and bit rate.
• New technologies like Super Chroma Compensation for better colour reproducibility even in low illumination are equipped as standard.
• Face detection function detects the position of human face and the information is sent by XML or video stream. (Optional).
• Intelligent function such as Intruder / Loitering / Direction / Scene change / Object / Cross line detection, People Count (Cross line), MOR(Moving Object Remover) Function.
• Heat map (High Traffic Zone / Long-stay Zone) (Optional).
• Vandal resistant mechanism for high reliability.
• Dehumidification device for use in various weather conditions.
• Compatible with EN50155 for railways applications.
|Resolution (Still Image)|
|Live Video Frame Rate|
|Image Formats Supported|
|Video Formats Supported|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.