Panasonic WV-SF539 Super Dynamic Full HD Dome Network Camera
Panasonic WV-SF539 Super Dynamic Dome Network Camera, Full HD upto 30 fps, Face Detection, SDXC card recording, White
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- Panasonic SmartHD 5 Series network cameras are equipped with a 3.1 megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor, creating high resolution 3 megapixel JPEG (2048 x 1536) and Panasonic high profile H.264 compression Full HD (1920 x 1080) 30fps images to meet a wide range of surveillance requirements. JPEG/H.264 multiple streaming transmission is also supported.
- A minimum illumination of 0.5 lx* allows colour images even in minimal lighting.
- The Electronic Sensitivity Enhancement and Day/Night features enhance this capability even further to 0.03 lx(colour)/0.004 lx(BW)* when filming in the dark, making these cameras ideal for 24-hour surveillance.
Face Detection with Super Dynamic Technology
The Mega Super Dynamic function corrects illumination difference in images, making it easier to see objects in more natural conditions when monitoring and recording. It also detects human faces and makes them easy to identify.
LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation)
Image distortion caused by wide lens is compensated to display more natural images.
Fog and Smoke Reduction
Improved visibility of images in fog or smoke using Fog / Smoke reduction function
2-area VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area)
- The data volume of the overall video can be reduced by filming sections with movement that needs to be monitored in high definition while filming unchanging sections in low resolution.
- Two areas (total of up to 40% of the overall image) can be indicated as high-resolution monitoring sections.
- The cropping function allows 1080p full HD (1920 x 1080) images and 360p (640 x 360) images to be sent simultaneously at 30fps.
- The cropping function films close-up images of areas requiring monitoring while also recording the entire image with a high image quality (1080p), allowing for efficient use of the network. One camera does the work of two! Four cropping areas can be set in advance, and it is possible to switch between displays of those four areas. It is even possible to indicate and crop areas using CGI.
Various Transmission Modes
Select from four modes to suit conditions such as the image being filmed and the monitoring environment. This allows for optimal performance for image quality, movement, network load reduction, recording space and more.In addition to "Constant Bitrate", which provides the best picture quality, "Frame rate", which provides the best capturing of objects? movement, and "Best effort", which changes the settings according to network conditions, a new function, "Advanced VBR (Variable Bitrate)" has been added. Advanced VBR secures recording space on the recorder while maintaining a constant image quality, and can even film complex scenes without decreasing image quality.
SDXC Memory card edge recording
An SD memory card can be installed in the camera to record images. The camera can be set to record images to the SD memory card if a network problem causes a loss of communication between the camera and recorder, or when an alarm is detected.
Advanced Face Detection and Facial Recognition
- Advanced face detection detects the position of human faces.
- Eight faces can be detected at once. Features • High Resolution
• (1080p Full HD images up to 30fps)
• High Sensitivity colour Reproduction
• Face Detection with Super Dynamic Technology
• LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation)
• Fog and Smoke Reduction
• 2-area VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area)
• Cropping features
• Various Transmission Modes
• SDXC Memory card edge recording
• Advanced Face Detection and Facial Recognition
|Video Frame Rate|
|Still Image Resolution||N/A|
|Built In Mic||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.