High Resolution (1080p Full HD images up to 30fps)
- Panasonic SmartHD 5 Series network cameras are equipped with a 3.1 megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor, creating high resolution 3 megapixel JPEG (2048 x 1536) and Panasonic high profile H.264 compression Full HD (1920 x 1080) 30fps images to meet a wide range of surveillance requirements. JPEG/H.264 multiple streaming transmission is also supported.
- A minimum illumination of 0.5 lx* allows colour images even in minimal lighting.
- The Electronic Sensitivity Enhancement and Day/Night features enhance this capability even further to 0.03 lx(colour)/0.004 lx(BW)* when filming in the dark, making these cameras ideal for 24-hour surveillance.
Face Detection with Super Dynamic Technology
The Mega Super Dynamic function corrects illumination difference in images, making it easier to see objects in more natural conditions when monitoring and recording. It also detects human faces and makes them easy to identify.
LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation)
Image distortion caused by wide lens is compensated to display more natural images.
Fog and Smoke Reduction
Improved visibility of images in fog or smoke using Fog / Smoke reduction function
2-area VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area)
- The data volume of the overall video can be reduced by filming sections with movement that needs to be monitored in high definition while filming unchanging sections in low resolution.
- Two areas (total of up to 40% of the overall image) can be indicated as high-resolution monitoring sections.
- The cropping function allows 1080p full HD (1920 x 1080) images and 360p (640 x 360) images to be sent simultaneously at 30fps.
- The cropping function films close-up images of areas requiring monitoring while also recording the entire image with a high image quality (1080p), allowing for efficient use of the network. One camera does the work of two! Four cropping areas can be set in advance, and it is possible to switch between displays of those four areas. It is even possible to indicate and crop areas using CGI.
Various Transmission Modes
Select from four modes to suit conditions such as the image being filmed and the monitoring environment. This allows for optimal performance for image quality, movement, network load reduction, recording space and more.In addition to "Constant Bitrate", which provides the best picture quality, "Frame rate", which provides the best capturing of objects? movement, and "Best effort", which changes the settings according to network conditions, a new function, "Advanced VBR (Variable Bitrate)" has been added. Advanced VBR secures recording space on the recorder while maintaining a constant image quality, and can even film complex scenes without decreasing image quality.
SDXC Memory card edge recording
An SD memory card can be installed in the camera to record images. The camera can be set to record images to the SD memory card if a network problem causes a loss of communication between the camera and recorder, or when an alarm is detected.
Advanced Face Detection and Facial Recognition
- Advanced face detection detects the position of human faces.
- Eight faces can be detected at once.
• High Resolution
• (1080p Full HD images up to 30fps)
• High Sensitivity colour Reproduction
• Face Detection with Super Dynamic Technology
• LDC (Lens Distortion Compensation)
• Fog and Smoke Reduction
• 2-area VIQS (Variable Image Quality on Specified Area)
• Cropping features
• Various Transmission Modes
• SDXC Memory card edge recording
• Advanced Face Detection and Facial Recognition
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Panasonic WV-SF539 Super Dynamic Dome Network Camera, Full HD upto 30 fps, Face Detection, SDXC card recording, White . Please choose from the list below.