Panasonic DC-GH5M Camera with Lumix Lens
Panasonic have introduced the world's first 4K/60P video recording to a compact camera, to support a professional workflow. The DC-GH5M is the top of the line in LUMIX image quality, with a Digital Live MOS sensor that delivers not only 4K, but 6K photography that captures the finest, most miniscule details that you otherwise wouldn't get from a compact camera.
The DC-GH5M shoots at an incredible 20.3MP, with every individual pixel a perfect one. The Digital Live MOS sensor achieves the highest quality photos in the LUMIX compact range. The camera also shoots in HDR (High Dynamic Range), delivering a sharp and artefact free image. Combine this with the complete removal of the low-pass filter from the sensor, you'll never take a bad picture again.
On the video side, you'll be shooting in full, 4K 60p/50p video, with a maximum frame rate of 60fps at 4K and a whopping 180 frames per second when shooting in Full HD mode.
With the amount of power contained in the Panasonic DC-GH5M, you'll be producing the best video, the best photo and all at a ridiculous quality available in a compact camera.
• 4K 60p/50p Video Recording Digital Single Lens Mirrorless Camera
• Professional photo and 4K video performance in a durable magnesium alloy body
• 20.3MP Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter.
• 4K Video: Internal recording at 4K60/50p (4:2:0 8bit) & 4K30/25p/24p (4:2:2 10bit).
• Variable Video Frame Rates 4K: Max. 60fps & FHD: Max. 180fps.
LUMIX G Lens H-FS12060E
• Focal Length: f=12-60mm (35mm camera equivalent 24-120mm)
• Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
• Maximum Aperture: F3.5 (Wide) - F5.6 (Tele)
• Minimum Aperture: F22
• Closest Focusing Distance: 0.20m / 0.66ft (Wide), 0.25m / 0.82ft (Tele)
• Maximum magnification: Approx. 0.27x / 0.54x (35mm camera equivalent)
• Diagonal Angle of View: 84.05°(Wide) to 20.44°(Tele)
• Filter Size: f58mm / 2.3inch
|Resolution (Still Image)|
|Live Video Frame Rate|
|Image Formats Supported|
|Video Formats Supported|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.