• New options enable high-quality proxy video (requires AJ-YDX30
) and wireless LAN capability (requires AJ-WM30).
• A newly designed body with low center of gravity offers unobstructed views on both sides and weighs approx. 3.9 kg (8.6 lb)(without accessories).
• Power consumption is approx. 34 W for the camera recorder only, about 23% lower than a conventional model.*6
• The 2.2 megapixel 2/3-type 3CCD provides high-resolution full-pixel (1920 x 1080) HD images.
• A high sensitivity of F11/F12*1, and an excellent S/N ratio of 59 dB.*2
• The AVC-Intra 100 codec records high-quality images using 10 bit/4:2:2 sampling.
• Supports high-quality 24-bit audio recording*3
• The one-clip recording function records multiple cuts in a single clip.
• New options enable high-quality proxy video*4 and wireless LAN capability.*5
• Optional color or black-and-white type viewfinder.
• Supports optional camera studio systems.
• Warranty information available here
*1: F11 sensitivity is attainable in the 1080/59.94i mode, and F12 sensitivity is attainable in the 1080/50i mode.
*2: The S/N ratio is 59 dB when DNR is turned ON.
*3: Only in the AVC-Intra 100/50 mode. For playback, equipment or software compatible with 24-bit audio is required. For details, refer to "Note Regarding 24-bit Audio" on page 10.
*4: An optional video encoder board (AJ-YDX30, scheduled for release in February 2011) is required.
*5: An optional wireless module (under development) is required. *6: The conventional model is the AJ-HPX3000 P2 HD Camera Recorder