This item includes the AG-HPX610 camera body and the Panasonic AG-CVF15 Colour ViewFinder
The AG-HPX610 is a P2 HD camcorder with 10-bit, 4:2:2 AVC-Intra recording.
The AG-HPX610 incorporates a newly-developed 2/3 type MOS sensor that produces beautiful HD and SD images.
The AG-HPX610 achieves high sensitivity of F13 (at 50 Hz) and a signal-to-noise ratio of 59dB and supports AVC-Intra100/50, DVCPRO HD, DVCPRO50, DVCPRO, and DV as standard.
The camera provides inventive functionality and improved workflows, with options such as wireless metadata input, proxy recording and variable frame rates. The AG-HPX610 also features wireless and wired connection ability.
Ideal for a number of applications, this interchangeable lens camcorder is equipped with Chromatic Aberration Compensation (CAC) to maximize lens performance, Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) function to help compensate for wide variations in lighting and a highly accurate flash band detection and compensation software that eliminates this effect.
Original features will include a smart user interface that permits accessibility to the camera’s extensive functions from the LCD display.
The AG-HPX610 has two P2 Card Slots and an SD Card Slot. Features
• Compact lightweight body
• 2/3-type lens mount - accommodates a large variety of existing interchangeable lenses
• Featuring a newly developed MOS sensor providing excellent image quality with high sensitivity (F13 at 50 Hz) and low noise with an S/N of 59 dB
• High zoom ratio 16x (8 mm ~ 128 mm)
• State-of-the-art glass elements for improved uniform optical performance overall from wide to tele
• Includes Fujinon’s GO-Technology, minimising longitudinal chromatic aberration
• QuickZoom function (zoom speed of only one second)
• Manual or Auto focus operation with macro focus
• 50 Hz / 59.94 Hz switchable for worldwide use
• Automatic flange back
• Smart user interface for quick and easy access to common functions
• Warranty information available here