Panasonic AG-EC4G Camera Studio System - Extension Control Unit
Panasonic AG-EC4G Camera Studio System - Extension Control Unit, Compact and Light, 10m Remote Cable, 50m Max Distance
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The AG-EC4G extension control unit provides remote control of the base station and can also be attached directly the camera for control use.
It comes standard with a 10M remote control cable, but the unit can operate from distances up to 50M with longer cables.
Control functions include gain up/down, output camera/bar selection (linked to auto knee), white balance A/B/Preset selection, AWB/ABB execution, shutter SS/Fix/Off selection and speed setting, iris auto/manual selection and adjustment, master pedestal, painting, camera menu operation, recorder operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec check) and three programmable user buttons.
Users can save camera settings onto SD cards for later use or to load into another camera.
Supported Camera Recorders
• AG-HPX500 series
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Features functions and cost-performance that are ideally matched to the select P2 camcorders.
• In addition to providing remote control of the AG-BS300 Base Station, the AG-EC4G can be connected directly to a camera-recorder*4 for control use.
• The maximum length of the remote control cable is 164' (50 meters).
• The AG-EC4G is both compact and light at 1.4 lbs (630 g).
• Control functions: Gain Up/Down, Output Cam/Bar Selection (linked to Auto Knee), White Balance A/B/Preset Selection, AWB/ABB Execution, Shutter SS/Fix/Off Selection and Speed Setting, Iris Auto/Manual Selection and Adjustment, Master Pedestal, Painting, Camera Menu Operation, Recorder Operation (Rec/Play/FF/Rew/Rec Check), User Buttons (3), Character On/Off)
• 32' (10 meters) remote cable is bundled.
• *4: Supported camera-recorders only.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months