AG-CA300G CCS Camera Adaptor by Panasonic
The AG-CA300G camera adapter is lightweight, mounting directly on the back of the camera with two short interconnections between the camera and the camera adapter.
Also, with an optional battery plate, the camera adapter allows for the use of Anton Bauer, IDX and other batteries if local power is preferred.
Supported Camera Recorders
• AG-HPX500 series
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Digital signal transmission ensures high-quality, degradation-free images.
• The base station and camera adaptor can be separated up to a distance of 328' (100 meters).
• Connection with two BNC cables allows transmission of HD digital images, return images, tally signals, mic signals, and genlock signals.
• Connection of the AG-EC4G Extension Control Unit or AJ-RC10G Remote Control Unit*1 enables camera-recorder control.
• Up to 70 watts of power can be supplied to the camera-recorder*2, and a compact monitor and servo zoom can also be driven.
• AG-BS300: Supports both AC (100 to 240 V) and DC (12V) power supplies. Includes two SDI (HD/SD) outputs and a composite video output.
• AG-CA300G: The compact, lightweight design boosts shoulder-held mobility. Allows the use of Anton, IDX*3 and other batteries.
*1: The AJ-RC10G can control only the functions that are supported by the camera-recorder. It cannot operate unsupported switches or dials.
*2: Power can be supplied only when the AG-BS300 Base Station is driven by an AC power source. A separate power cord is also required between the AG-BS300 Base Station and the AG-CA300G Camera Adaptor. Other manufacture's power cords which Panasonic verified are recommended to use.
*3: IDX battery plate is required.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.